Legion need help

Legion is the worst killer for many things like :

Cooldown too high

Power recharge too slow

Useless power

Power bad in loop

Power "cool" for chase

Power useless for saw other survivor because doctor make better


AND LEGION CANNOT DOWN !!!

Rework or buff legion's addons

Tagged: DevMod

Comments

  • @Mandy said:

    Using FF they're moving at 5.2m/s - base speed is 4.6m/s, so they do move quite a bit faster than base.

    You'r a little bit faster is compensed by 4 seconds of stuns

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1848526#Comment_1848526

    Surprisingly this happens to quite a high number of killer mains.

    They stop playing killer.

    Well there is a good reason for that

  • Indeed.

    Yet most people don't realize that.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Dude I swear this guy is like a broken record. It's like talking with the wall.

    I swear I asked him this on his stream a couple of days ago: "I've heard a lot of ppl saying you rely too much on statistics when they hear you talk about balance. What do you say to them?"

    His answer was this:

    https://clips.twitch.tv/BigSucculentParrotHeyGuys


  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1849399#Comment_1849399

    I swear I asked him this on his stream a couple of days ago: "I've heard a lot of ppl saying you rely too much on statistics when they hear you talk about balance. What do you say to them?"

    His answer was this:

    https://clips.twitch.tv/BigSucculentParrotHeyGuys

    Jesus...AMAZING GAME DESIGNER man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • legion is good guys you just have to use their very capable kit to outplay bt, ds, unbreakable and deadhard at the same time, i just did this for the 15th time in a row, its actually very easy, you see: to use feral frenzy you need to be a very good killer, the power is actually very hard to use and has a very big skill ceiling and high skill floor, you see you need to know if you can hit someone or not. you need to know if they are 12 meter away, only after playing for a long time i learned this skill. if you want to outplay bt I'd recommend franks mixtape bc you can lower the bt timer by hitting them again which allows you to down them faster.


    for perks I'd recommend using iron maiden for easy insta downs, unrelenting bc it makes your cooldown after missing shorter which allows you to outplay dead hard, noed for the come back at the end and discordance to easily find groups of people tho for me it never triggers bc the survivors just split up for some reason; I think this perk might be broken bc i never saw it trigger.


    after applying all of these strategies i finally got rank 15 on killer.

  • @FreddysMixTape said:

    legion is good guys you just have to use their very capable kit to outplay bt, ds, unbreakable and deadhard at the same time, i just did this for the 15th time in a row, its actually very easy, you see: to use feral frenzy you need to be a very good killer, the power is actually very hard to use and has a very big skill ceiling and high skill floor, you see you need to know if you can hit someone or not. you need to know if they are 12 meter away, only after playing for a long time i learned this skill. if you want to outplay bt I'd recommend franks mixtape bc you can lower the bt timer by hitting them again which allows you to down them faster.

    for perks I'd recommend using iron maiden for easy insta downs, unrelenting bc it makes your cooldown after missing shorter which allows you to outplay dead hard, noed for the come back at the end and discordance to easily find groups of people tho for me it never triggers bc the survivors just split up for some reason; I think this perk might be broken bc i never saw it trigger.

    after applying all of these strategies i finally got rank 15 on killer.

    You are rank 15 , u didn't go up with that , truth me , don't say bullshit dude , I read your post comment and I vomit , really , go back in discussion and read all of that.


    That's not a trashtalk dude

  • How did the devs go from a balance philosophy of, "There are more to our decisions than just data." to "Data say it's fine"?

    That's some devolution right there or just someone who doesn't care anymore.

  • I usually played "strong" killers like Spirit, Piramidhead and Bubba but I always was around rank 7~5. However then I bought Legion using shards that devs gave us for christmass..

    thanks devs :)

    Playing legion I noticed that I pip up a lot more and in two weeks I achieved rank 1 for the first time. So to me it's pretty obvious that legion is on par or better than what people here call "strong" killers.๐ŸŒ

  • I don't play killers but I think legion is in a perfect state right now. They can run up to you faster and injure you, but they cannot down you. This really encourages teamwork between survivors, unlike toxic killers who can just kill you in some absurd way and then camp you. Killers have the ability to kill people which is very strong, while survivors only get few subpar tools to delay them. If every killer was on the powerlevel of current legion the game would in a way better state.

    The dev also said that according to stats they are in a fine spot so that says a lot. People can still win with legion, so I think you should focus less on complaining and more on getting better, like by watching the gamer that dev recommended.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1850097#Comment_1850097

    Jesus...AMAZING GAME DESIGNER man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    LOL he deleted it, he do not want a bad image of himself ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @NAERUUU said:

    Legion is the worst killer for many things like :

    Cooldown too high

    Power recharge too slow

    Useless power

    Power bad in loop

    Power "cool" for chase

    Power useless for saw other survivor because doctor make better

    AND LEGION CANNOT DOWN !!!

    Rework or buff legion's addons

    They don't even have a animation when they get frenzied. Legion sucks lmao but it's not the worst killer

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1850121#Comment_1850121

    LOL he deleted it, he do not want a bad image of himself ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ooo what'd he say?

  • I'm with the devs in this one. Legion really isn't that bad for a low-mid tier and people also need to recognise that a line needs to be drawn where you will say killers will not be buffed over this point, otherwise killers will all just be buffed until they are all nurse level. Legion fits that bottom line perfectly, just like nurse fits the line for how strong a killer should get perfectly.

  • Reposting this here---

    So, I want to bring something up.

    Let's see the chart:

    Untitled Image


    So, there is chart where they said Legion is a solid mid-tier. But they also said that Nurse and Blight were misleading due to their required skill, which is totally fine. However, that means that for the sake of this chart, you remove those two Killers. Now, Legion is technically lower on the chart. This idea that he is mid tier is being masked by the fact that they have two killers on that chart that push some of the other low tier Killers up. The same thing could be said about Pyramid Head, as he was still fairly new at the time. My point being, even using their own chart, Legion is NOT the middle of the road Killer they claim if they go by their own sentiments concerning the lowest two and newer Killers.

  • @Almo said:

    Legion's performance is average. It's right in the middle of all the Killers at all ranks including among the very best players.

    This guy's a Legion main; I'm pretty sure checking his YouTube content and Twitch channel can help you learn better how to play Legion. :)

    https://www.twitch.tv/tatariu

    I get that you're just trying to help, but shouldn't Dead by Daylight be the one that teaches us how to play and not some random Twitch/YouTube streamer? Having to rely on outside sources to teach us how to play your game is one of the biggest downfalls about DBD. We can't even practice without competing.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852213#Comment_1852213

    bad killers should not be made for the sake of being bad, especially if that bad killer is also boring to play against and as. you do realize a legion will never be as good as a nurse because nurse can teleport and cover distances very fast regardless of windows or pallets and legion just runs and injures people just to give himself a 4 second stun which a nurse doesn't get unless she misses. there was a line drawn, it was hillbilly pre-rework, reliable mobility and skillful and potent chase power but behaviour removed that line for some reason.

    Wait what so you think no killer should be weaker than pre rework Billy? Jeez that's really pushing how strong you want every killer to be. There will always be weak killers whether you like it or not, because someone has to sit at the bottom. Compared to many of the pre rework and buffed killers, legion is very good.

  • The "not powerful" of a Killer IS not definied on a graphic , kill rate , pick rate IS useless ,

    You know who's Killer IS good and who's Killer Bad when u play it for a long


    Stats useless

  • Here's the clip, I clipped it again for you: https://clips.twitch.tv/SweetSteamyPieDerp

    Also here's also another clip of him which you can tell why he balance things the way that he does: https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileSuspiciousMagpieSeemsGood

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852200#Comment_1852200

    Here's the clip, I clipped it again for you: https://clips.twitch.tv/SweetSteamyPieDerp

    Also here's also another clip of him which you can tell why he balance things the way that he does: https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileSuspiciousMagpieSeemsGood

    Kinda hard to understand the statistics if they will only show us the bare minimum stats when it comes to the killers.

    They have'nt shown us anything related to survivor escape rates in red ranks, or for the top 1%

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1854852#Comment_1854852

    Kinda hard to understand the statistics if they will only show us the bare minimum stats when it comes to the killers.

    They have'nt shown us anything related to survivor escape rates in red ranks, or for the top 1%

    Yeah lol

1 2 โ€บ