A BANLAND IDEA

I have an idea , the banland in dead by daylight , but not for hacker , just for skins cheater or trashtalker , glitch abusers etc ....

That's can be pretty cool , I think

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think I prefer our current way which is to directly ban people from playing the game.

  • @Mandy said:

    I think I prefer our current way which is to directly ban people from playing the game.

    Maybe allowed the banland for the old players or +1000H or plays , cause they loves this game :3

  • Why? It's irrelevant how many hours you have in a game, if you cheat or break the game rules in other ways, a ban is the deserved outcome imo and removing a persons access to the game is the right result.

  • @NAERUUU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1842305#Comment_1842305

    Maybe allowed the banland for the old players or +1000H or plays , cause they loves this game :3

    Maybe allow the banland for no one and just ban them.

  • Just for waiting an unban I think , but u have reason

  • @NAERUUU said:

    I have an idea , the banland in dead by daylight , but not for hacker , just for skins cheater or trashtalker , glitch abusers etc ....

    That's can be pretty cool , I think

    I watched my gal play last night. She had some creep threaten torture and murder in the post game chat. I don't think sending people to Banland quite cuts the mustard.

  • I wouldnt mind seeing a game full of cheaters go at. Maybe like the cod way placing hackers with other hackers

  • You gonna say , meh just ban cheaters lmaoooo

    BUT , be ban is frustrating ( it's you'r fault lmaooooo ) but when u'r innocent ( AND THAT'S EXIST ) or just hack skins , banland it's a good idea and dude if u don't like that , don't be ban :D

  • Hacking is hacking and fully deserving of a ban, there's absolutely no difference to someone hacking skins and cheating in game. Which is why most people support permanent bans for cheats/hacks.

  • @Mandy said:

    Hacking is hacking and fully deserving of a ban, there's absolutely no difference to someone hacking skins and cheating in game. Which is why most people support permanent bans for cheats/hacks.

    I didn't talk to perm ban ?

  • @Mandy said:

    Hacking is hacking and fully deserving of a ban, there's absolutely no difference to someone hacking skins and cheating in game. Which is why most people support permanent bans for cheats/hacks.

    I'm agree but sorry for my traduction ( i didn't use google traduction, just because I'm French ) If you doesn't understand my english , tell me

  • Doesn't matter what cheat or hack have you used, if you don't want to get banned don't cheat, it's easy as that.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Doesn't matter what cheat or hack have you used, if you don't want to get banned don't cheat, it's easy as that.

    "If you didn't want to be banned" It's not the question or subject dude