The new survivor's name should be Kate Denson
Kate Denson is a name that was first originated between the release of the Leatherface DLC and Freddy's DLC
Kate Denson is a name that was first originated between the release of the Leatherface DLC and Freddy's DLC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are we all going to agree to this?
I second this motion!
Third!
I like killing Kates!!!!! I'm in!!!!
I hear her name is actually Fabio Cortez.
You have Evidence of Fabio? Is This Fabio a red head?
Kate is a girl with talent like...look at her she can play a guitar! She'll sing these killers to death!
I'm down
I'd really like the mystery of who Kate is to finally come to a close. Also I would be really sad if she got scrapped after all of her voice lines were recorded.
+1
Kate Denson >:I cutie
It's gonna be Date Kenson
I would like a Kate in Dead by Daylight, it's a nice name.
I'm pretty sure Kate never left the dev build as they had dailies for her.
I thought to myself that the new survivor's name could be Amy, Amber, Tiffany or Kate. But they're just wild guesses
That name sounds perfect
Go to sleep..
No u
Was a necro of a six year old thread necessary?
Imo its more fun seeing something like this then all the negativity here lately.
Back then the forum was way more fun.
Yeah, I didn't notice the date on the original thread and I was VERY VERY CONFUSED.
Thats why this necro was so fun lol
See, one time on another forum I necroed a thread with updated information relevant to the topic (long story short, it was an in-game quest cosmetic that had been unobtainable for years when they reworked quest rewards, they finally added a new way to easily purchase it directly under a new name, so I figured that was relevant to the topic) and I still got a warning and my post deleted by moderators. So… I'm surprised that BHVR doesn't apparently care about necromancy on their forums.