As if new autohaven wasn't broken enough
First the map completely handicaps huntress and death slinger, but now we have this..I never wanna see another post complaining about dead zones again after this fiasco
First the map completely handicaps huntress and death slinger, but now we have this..I never wanna see another post complaining about dead zones again after this fiasco
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This
I saw Bricky testing out hitboxes on Autohaven with Deathslinger... what in the actual [BAD WORD] are those hitboxes?
They aren't even accurate to the actual object, the majority of the time you'll hit air.
WDYM? Gas Heaven still is majority deadzones, including generators and spawnpoints.
Azarov's Resting Place is still mostly deadzones and somehow was made smaller while already being killer sided before.
Wretched Shop: deadzones.
The rest? Fair play, there are definitely some issues for killers that aren't mirrored by the existence of gigantic deadzones.
Also unsure what you're referring to by 'this'?
You don't need those sexy shots when the loops are 1m x 1m or the map is just an open wide of nothingness
This is even worse
Damn image won't go up...
Dsmn image won't load in despite me attaching it..and they just updated deadlines recently..its a sea of pallets now
They were always badly optimized but..now they're taller
I can never have chill games of Autohaven anymore. Too many strong loops with too much space between the gens. It's like they made every iteration of the map into Azarov's Resting Place.
Dude, Azarov's is widely recognised as a killer sided map.
I've never seen it that way. It has the most polarizing map design for both sides? Killer 3-gens, the survivors loss. Survivors split the map, killer loses. It's the only map I literally just want deleted.
When you put it like that, that's fair. But I have to agree that it should be changed, the outcome of a game shouldn't essentially be determined by the completion of 1 or 2 specific gens.