Just remember dbd is survivor sided.

azame san playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition at XboxClips.co

Look I'm not here to complain, I just want to know how this hits and why the devs wont fix it already. You're gonna tell me the game is survivor sided but you can abuse this? Inb4 all the "its your wifi" look at the top left there was no wifi circle.

I just tried to come back to playing survivor and this bot freddy outplays me I guess. I still escape which was nice but they need to focus on punishing killers who have bad connection.

Edit: the bad servers arent a big reason its not survivor sided, it's more of an icing on the cake of already having the population of survivors be very bad. When I say this I'm just saying in public matches losing as killer is very hard if you are good. Yet people still complain about pub survivors using DS and UB like it's the end of the world.

Comments

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1838345#Comment_1838345

    My heather is only level 42 that's all I had. I dont even normslly run DS,UB, and soul guard.

    The second test was actually solid for me. It was my favorite one it worked but just needed to help consistency. After that it feels as if it isnt on.

    That build is good only when everyone is playing very aggressively. If you're solo or just chilling with friends, i believe other stuff is better anyway

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1838396#Comment_1838396

    That build is good only when everyone is playing very aggressively. If you're solo or just chilling with friends, i believe other stuff is better anyway

    I was duo queue with my friend. I wasn't even sweating though so it's kinda funny.

  • This guy dc's against perkless and addonless killers . . . I am surprised to see how he still manages to bait this many replies lmao.

    DishonestGF7.jpg


  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215531/just-remember-dbd-is-survivor-sided

    Yeah,hit validation just doesn't seem to work at all.

    It still favours the killer no matter what your ping is

    Sure it does.

  • @imaginedcing565 said:

    This guy dc's against perkless and addonless killers . . . I am surprised to see how he still manages to bait this many replies lmao.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D8E2GE9Q5HKI/dishonestgf7.jpg

    Oh yeah I remember this. My game was freezing and barely functioning because it was lerys on my xbox. Good game except the poor frame rate.

  • Looks like you failed the shack mind game. You waited too long there to see killer red glove until you started running, then you briefly got stuck on shack edge which cost you a hit. If that mistakes like that wouldn't cost you hit the killer would never catch me in shack until entity blocked the window. When the killer enters the shack you need to be in almost vaulting animation. Good survivors can still waste plenty of killers time there even with his registration like this

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837093#Comment_1837093

    Ok so number 1. I dont play heather shown by my level 1 and 2 perks so that build is all I had. Number 2 you're so bias that you can't even objectively watch the clip and say "yeah that didn't hit". Finally I main killer the consistency of hits like these is what encouraged my switch.

    unhide your stats on Xbox or take a screenshot and show us. Otherwise you’re just “A kIlLeR mAiN bTw”

    DD6DE38A-B674-4605-A61C-F0A95416D57B.jpeg


  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837394#Comment_1837394

    Aim dressing cucking 1 hit or take isnt stopping these horrible servers.

    I'm not bias I mean I main killer it's pretty easy, you cant tell me you are looping a bad ping freddy. Matter in fact, with these servers you cant loop any killer that has poor ping, they are given to much leniency to their hits.

    Aim dressing happened multiple times to me. I had one round where the game decided to hit the window frame instead of the survivor, which made me lose the game. Cool, hm?

    You don't even have the rank 1 Killer achievement, as you mentioned it in another thread. If Killer is so easy, where is it?

    Bad pings are an issue for every game, that's not an dbd-only-issue. Stop blaming killers for it.

  • People say the game is survivor sided... all I'm gonna say is that a strong killer is better than a strong survivor.

  • @Katie_met said:

    People say the game is survivor sided... all I'm gonna say is that a strong killer is better than a strong survivor.

    A strong killer will never be better than "4" strong survivors.

  • @Xzan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837798#Comment_1837798

    Aim dressing happened multiple times to me. I had one round where the game decided to hit the window frame instead of the survivor, which made me lose the game. Cool, hm?

    You don't even have the rank 1 Killer achievement, as you mentioned it in another thread. If Killer is so easy, where is it?

    Bad pings are an issue for every game, that's not an dbd-only-issue. Stop blaming killers for it.

    There is no rank 1 achievement on console

  • @Xzan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837798#Comment_1837798

    Aim dressing happened multiple times to me. I had one round where the game decided to hit the window frame instead of the survivor, which made me lose the game. Cool, hm?

    You don't even have the rank 1 Killer achievement, as you mentioned it in another thread. If Killer is so easy, where is it?

    Bad pings are an issue for every game, that's not an dbd-only-issue. Stop blaming killers for it.

    If you are losing a game to aim dressing you were never winning in the first place. Bad ping does affect every game except its punished and they arent given hit. Its absurdly bad on dbd because the killer has the priority of hits. So yeah I am gonna blame killers for it. Also look at this.

    Thanks btw someone doesnt understand console and pc domt have all the same achievements.

  • I'm not gonna unprivate my stats. Also I'd like to mention they were paused for months it wouldnt even be an accurate reflection. I've recently switched to being a killer main also. I dont get why its so hard to believe I main the side with a conflicting opinion other than "survivors op, and killers oppressed".

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    Looks like you failed the shack mind game. You waited too long there to see killer red glove until you started running, then you briefly got stuck on shack edge which cost you a hit. If that mistakes like that wouldn't cost you hit the killer would never catch me in shack until entity blocked the window. When the killer enters the shack you need to be in almost vaulting animation. Good survivors can still waste plenty of killers time there even with his registration like this

    I never waited to long. You havent played enough survivor if you think that. Besides if you vaulted when the red stain appears you are getting mindgamed. Doing that is straight guessing. I'm gonna give you an example. I try one fake and notice the survivor insta vaults. Now all I have to do is shoe my red stain and double back. Now the survivor either throws shack or takes a hit.

    Despite freddy's weird lunge I was taking steps after the vault, the fact you just tried and justified it as my own mistake shoes your inexperience.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1838873#Comment_1838873

    I'm not gonna unprivate my stats. Also I'd like to mention they were paused for months it wouldnt even be an accurate reflection. I've recently switched to being a killer main also. I dont get why its so hard to believe I main the side with a conflicting opinion other than "survivors op, and killers oppressed".

    What kind of stats do xbox players have?

    Is it just playtime or is it more than that?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1838859#Comment_1838859

    I never waited to long. You havent played enough survivor if you think that. Besides if you vaulted when the red stain appears you are getting mindgamed. Doing that is straight guessing. I'm gonna give you an example. I try one fake and notice the survivor insta vaults. Now all I have to do is shoe my red stain and double back. Now the survivor either throws shack or takes a hit.

    Despite freddy's weird lunge I was taking steps after the vault, the fact you just tried and justified it as my own mistake shoes your inexperience.

    I've reached rank 1 survivor already early 2017 and have been strictly survivor main over a year. So yes i know how shack looping works.. and you failed it because you got hit, simply as that. You waited too long to start running when you were close around shack entrance. Also where did i say that you need to vault when red stain appears? I can sen screenshots of my achievements if you send of yours.

  • @azame @Callmehandsome

    🤣🤣🤣

    Are you really gonna play who's got the biggest here?

    Get a room please, achievements/trophies or what doesn't say much to begin with.

    Who proves it was you who did it and not a friend or someone else?

    Good luck comparing 🤣🤣

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839424#Comment_1839424

    What kind of stats do xbox players have?

    Is it just playtime or is it more than that?

    They get days playef and hours so all you need to do is some simple math and you have time played.

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839428#Comment_1839428

    I've reached rank 1 survivor already early 2017 and have been strictly survivor main over a year. So yes i know how shack looping works.. and you failed it because you got hit, simply as that. You waited too long to start running when you were close around shack entrance. Also where did i say that you need to vault when red stain appears? I can sen screenshots of my achievements if you send of yours.

    Reaching rank 1 in 2017 means nothing with how easy it was. I was there, absurd amount of pallets, vacuum pallets, vacuum windows. I didnt wait to long its a shift tech/reaction vault. Since you clearly dont understand how that works I have a clip showcasing what I was doing was right and the freddy's ping is my only reason for going down.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pljog90G2EA&t=87s

    watch the first chase he vaults at the same time I does and doesnt get hit. The freddy just had bad ping and capitalized on it.

    I misread my mistake you sidnt say that, once again I play on xbox where there are no rank 1 achievements for either side. Also rank doesn't matter so why do you care?

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    @azame @Callmehandsome

    🤣🤣🤣

    Are you really gonna play who's got the biggest here?

    Get a room please, achievements/trophies or what doesn't say much to begin with.

    Who proves it was you who did it and not a friend or someone else?

    Good luck comparing 🤣🤣

    Hes tbe one who truly believes rank matters and thinks getting rank 1 in 2017! As survivor is something skillful.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839581#Comment_1839581

    Hes tbe one who truly believes rank matters and thinks getting rank 1 in 2017! As survivor is something skillful.

    Hahaha I know I saw it.

    It just looked so funny how the 2 of you going against eachother.

    And than the achievement thing just did it 😂

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839581#Comment_1839581

    Hes tbe one who truly believes rank matters and thinks getting rank 1 in 2017! As survivor is something skillful.

    You are the one who said i have no survivor experience. Where did i say that it took major skill to reach rank 1 survivor in 2017? i just pointed it out that i have played survivor 4 years lmao. It's funny how you now ignore my challenge to put your money where your mouth is. So post picture how you reached certain killer rank, since you claimed to be killer main

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1838873#Comment_1838873

    I'm not gonna unprivate my stats. Also I'd like to mention they were paused for months it wouldnt even be an accurate reflection. I've recently switched to being a killer main also. I dont get why its so hard to believe I main the side with a conflicting opinion other than "survivors op, and killers oppressed".

    Damn bro, get Class Traitor'd.

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839616#Comment_1839616

    You are the one who said i have no survivor experience. Where did i say that it took major skill to reach rank 1 survivor in 2017? i just pointed it out that i have played survivor 4 years lmao. It's funny how you now ignore my challenge to put your money where your mouth is. So post picture how you reached certain killer rank, since you claimed to be killer main

    dd794e93-f458-490f-96bd-3067035a2111.png

    There it is a rank 1 screen shot. I'd like to mention griff and one of the other players were both legacy claudette. Griff actually plays with ussylis but I digress. This match was also yesterday. You brought up rank 1 as if it matters. And you are still asking for screen shots of rank 1. But uh nice you have 4 years of survivor experience yet you vant do a simple shift tech?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837349#Comment_1837349

    Yeah I was in the middle of my break and I came back to vent, I was frustrated. There is nothing wrong with that. I left again took my break and now I'm here, so what are you getting at?

    At heart I am a survivor main I'll admit. But in reality I can't stomach much survivor. The role has gotten stale. I said I was 4king ay rank 1 with corrupt and that's the truth. Honestly if you think I'm not good at killer do you want to see my video versing angrypug?

    I also want to point out I havent even reached my peak yet because I'm on console and now I'm switching to pc where my potential is going to show. Also dont deliberately tell lies.

    I never suggested killers needed I nerf my main points were killer is easy in pubs. Comp is a different story because that's where the game is genuinely hard for killer. I dont think the role in general needs nerfs. Maybe a select few but once again never mentioned in my post. I just said killer was easy.

    It's sad that you seem to care so much about a person you dont know and try to what be on a moral high ground? Which is fine but dont try and tell lies. One last thing I am running alot more ruin undying and comp builds to work on my killer. I genuinely want to improve and be better at the role. Whether you like it or not I main killer.

    From a bit back, but I actually would be interested in that video.

    Since you say its vs AngryPug does that mean its from survivor perspective? Or if it was your recording, then have you ever looked to see if it was uploaded from his POV too?

    (I always find it interesting being able to watch both killer/survivor POV but rarely come across organic ones from pub matches )

  • @Ecstasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1837357#Comment_1837357

    From a bit back, but I actually would be interested in that video.

    Since you say its vs AngryPug does that mean its from survivor perspective? Or if it was your recording, then have you ever looked to see if it was uploaded from his POV too?

    (I always find it interesting being able to watch both killer/survivor POV but rarely come across organic ones from pub matches )

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4TSXm8zuAQ&t=115s

    Heres the video in question. It's both povs but angrypug was lowkey rude lol.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I remember watching Otzdarva today, basically what happened is that he puked on survivor, you could hear the hit audio but no hit, which eventually costed him game.

    Can't find the clip but janky hits aren't killer sided only. Server has no favorite side.

    I actually had that happen to my friend like 4 months backs, I remember this. But no the server still favors killer the devs have outright said they have hit priority lol.

  • @azame said:

    https://xboxclips.co/azame-san/0cdbfa44-271d-40ca-8b0c-3f7a63f37d3a

    Look I'm not here to complain, I just want to know how this hits and why the devs wont fix it already. You're gonna tell me the game is survivor sided but you can abuse this? Inb4 all the "its your wifi" look at the top left there was no wifi circle.

    I just tried to come back to playing survivor and this bot freddy outplays me I guess. I still escape which was nice but they need to focus on punishing killers who have bad connection.

    Edit: the bad servers arent a big reason its not survivor sided, it's more of an icing on the cake of already having the population of survivors be very bad. When I say this I'm just saying in public matches losing as killer is very hard if you are good. Yet people still complain about pub survivors using DS and UB like it's the end of the world.

    Show me a video of the other side. Instead of complaining as a survivor. Show us a video of u as the killer, making hits like that.


    Otherwise this is just a one sided bias video.


  • Thanks.

    Never really watched the guy before--so maybe that's actually restrained for him, I dunnno--but, uh, yikes on that one.


    Two random questions:

    1. What do you have your controller sensitivity settings at?

    Specifically killer, as I'm still trying to feel out that sweet spot when it comes to killers like Blight. I'm PC, though I play using a DS4 controller too. Also, if console users have that separate option to set mouse sensitivity too like PC does, then what are your mouse sensitivity settings at too?

    (Only asking since I know there's a weird reaction with Billy's curving where controller and mouse sensitivity settings impact his curving for some reason, so I figure better to have more info than less when it comes to figuring out my ideal Blight settings)


    2. How did you find Felix so quickly at the end there?

    After that 3rd hook, it seemed like you didn't even need to orient yourself to the exit gates or look around before rushing off there.

    Like, were you heading somewhere specific and just lucked into him; or were you searching open areas by rushing, or did you somehow know he was over there already?

  • @Ecstasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1840024#Comment_1840024

    Thanks.

    Never really watched the guy before--so maybe that's actually restrained for him, I dunnno--but, uh, yikes on that one.

    Two random questions:

    1. What do you have your controller sensitivity settings at?

    Specifically killer, as I'm still trying to feel out that sweet spot when it comes to killers like Blight. I'm PC, though I play using a DS4 controller too. Also, if console users have that separate option to set mouse sensitivity too like PC does, then what are your mouse sensitivity settings at too?

    (Only asking since I know there's a weird reaction with Billy's curving where controller and mouse sensitivity settings impact his curving for some reason, so I figure better to have more info than less when it comes to figuring out my ideal Blight settings)

    2. How did you find Felix so quickly at the end there?

    After that 3rd hook, it seemed like you didn't even need to orient yourself to the exit gates or look around before rushing off there.

    Like, were you heading somewhere specific and just lucked into him; or were you searching open areas by rushing, or did you somehow know he was over there already?

    I can but it's always because I'm on a different server than mine playing against my friends.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Most generic small pp meta build and you’re still crying. I swear survivor mains need to play killer for a week to learn.

    Its tiring writing about the psychology behind saying “small pp build” to someone.


    Long story short: quit* projecting your insecurity about penis size on others

  • @Ecstasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1840024#Comment_1840024

    Thanks.

    Never really watched the guy before--so maybe that's actually restrained for him, I dunnno--but, uh, yikes on that one.

    Two random questions:

    1. What do you have your controller sensitivity settings at?

    Specifically killer, as I'm still trying to feel out that sweet spot when it comes to killers like Blight. I'm PC, though I play using a DS4 controller too. Also, if console users have that separate option to set mouse sensitivity too like PC does, then what are your mouse sensitivity settings at too?

    (Only asking since I know there's a weird reaction with Billy's curving where controller and mouse sensitivity settings impact his curving for some reason, so I figure better to have more info than less when it comes to figuring out my ideal Blight settings)

    2. How did you find Felix so quickly at the end there?

    After that 3rd hook, it seemed like you didn't even need to orient yourself to the exit gates or look around before rushing off there.

    Like, were you heading somewhere specific and just lucked into him; or were you searching open areas by rushing, or did you somehow know he was over there already?

    I do 100 controller sensitivity.

    We do not have mouse settings but if I did if be using maybe 25-35 with 1200-1600 dpi. Blight does not work like Billy curves.

    I just kinda went and rushed, all I did was guess and it payed off.

1 2 3 ›