"Killers have it the easiest/Killers are the strongest they ever been in years"
How? Just How? I see this posted a lot (Mostly by surv mains or "totally rank 1 killer main who thinks unbreakable and DS is a good combo") yet I've never seen anyone actually say why. The best reason ive seen is " X killer/killer perk is OP" or "I had this one game where this bubba camped the whole time" The second one being what seems to be most common as the reason why. From what I can tell the reason killers are "the most powerful they've ever been" is because sometimes people are mean and can abuse the broken balance on their power (Ex. Bubba camps or Pyramid tunnels) and that ALL killers are powerful. How? Just cause some killers CAN do well in very specific situations doesnt mean ALL killers are powerful.
If you look at it from an overall viewpoint killers are incredibly weak. If your team is even somewhat competent you should easily get all gens done with minimum casualties especially if your doing a 4-Man. (which is more then likely). It takes about 40-50 secs for a gen to be done with more then 1 person on it and it takes no more then 30 to do a basic chase with someone who has a mid tier skill level. By the end of one chase a gen will be about 60-75% done by the time you hook and 85% done by the time you get to the gen (this all depends on location but it will also be above 40% done) lets say you get pop and kick the gen. Then it goes down 25% and thats all. Not bad right? Well thats about 15 secs of survivor work and about 7 secs with more then one and you can only do that about 12 times over the course of 5 gens so good luck getting any results. Most killer perks are starting to feel like a Placebo effect. "I should take pop because its a gen slowdown that must mean its real useful I mean it does 25% damage on a gen" then you use it and it becomes a waste of a slot due to easy counter of literally doing gens for a second.
Not to mention how all killer perks are easily counterable while there are so many surv perks that arent. Ruin? Do the bone and done., Retribution? do the bone and done. Noed? bones. Sloopy? heal. Pallet burster(dont rember but its endurng + that one spirit perk that destroys pallets) just dont slam killers. Nurses? dont heal in heart beat or use spine chill. Speaking of spine chill lets talk about surv perks with no counter and are actually OP as hell. Spine chill directly counters about half the rouster and plenty of perks. Quick is complete BS and can easily throw someone off. DS is DS just use locker and your safe for a minute and run that nancy perk that lets you heal cause thats cool, also unbreakable cause your small dick. I could go on.
The only thing all Killers have that is OP is that they can Tunnel, Camp, or slug and even then they are garbage. Let me tell you a secret, its how you can beat someone win easily when someone does these. Do gens forehead, its that simple. By the time two people are camped and dead the gens will be done and the rest can escape. The killer will also down pip. If they slug then just hide better, and if you die then you get to black or 1 pip and they get a down pip so who cares. So please tell me who killers are overall stronger then survivors now then ever before when base survivors can easily counter most killer tactics and if their smart and bring perks like spine, unbreak, ds, and quick they can easily win every game if they have even the slightest bit of IQ.
Comments
I know,but i didn't want to write down a whole esssay on which changes buffed killers >.<
But if you don't then they will cry "that isn't that bad, here's a list on killers nerfs!"
So the game is survivor sided and killer only can win (4k) against bad survivors. Of course every killer that write here have at least 3k on average and they always escape as surv, but survivors mains are all potatoes
Well lets take a look. Since the beginning of the game:
I am sure there are several things I am missing. All this without mentioning a single killer/addons or perk specific thing. Not saying there aren't still issues for killer but it is easier than it has ever been.
---> New maps? Half of autohaven is a complete deadzone with MAYBE acouple unsafe loops. IF that (Screw rng)
---> Has nobody taken into consideration how many survivors suicide / rage quit against killers to make the win rates inflate? (Hint: A Fuggin Lot)
---> New killers don't have much for anti-Loop. (I'm looking at you twins)
---> Ruin / Undying is literally not that game changing. Can be taken out almost instantly out the gate 30 seconds in (Or less!!!)
Survivors have been nerfed over and over again throughout the years what do you mean they get stronger?
And no, God Windows were in the game up to like, April this year (maybe it was March, I honestly can't remember). Maps were significantly larger (Temple I'm looking at you), pallets safer (Ormond and Yamaoka) and the game was honestly significantly harder to play well as a killer. Obviously you still could but its just easier to now.
Oh, and I've been called a survivor main more times than I can count so I want to tell you in advance I'm not and if you don't believe me then feel free to ask a bunch of people around who've seen my gameplay or ask and I'll send you Screenshots (and a twitch vod if needed) as proof.