Since its Christmas....

What would you get any character of your choosing if you were their secret santa?


I’d get victor football gear so it doesn’t hurt so bad everytime he gets kicked. I’d also get Bubba a nice lace-front wig 💜

Comments

  • I'd give Trapper a little assistant to run around collecting all the random closed traps around the map for the Trapper. Also some metal ankle braces for when Trapper steps in his own traps.

  • I'd give Victor a pacifier, and Claudette I'd make her brighter cause it's not even funny anymore trying to fix a gen and not noticing she's on it xD thats what u get when devs copy paste colours

    Ghostface mask from scary movie with the tongue sticking out

  • A less decomposed pig mask

  • I'd give Legion some Aspirin, poor guy seems to suffer from a lot of headaches.

  • I'd give the Blight a helmet, his head must really hurt from all these bounces.

  • I'm laughing so hard right now! Gun item for a survivor when?

  • I'd give Ash his chainsaw hand.

  • I'd get David a wolf onesie.













    ...and a free Dwight too

  • Claudette will get a nice over sized hat with a matching khaki jumper and floral shirt. She will also get a flashlight that shoots lasers.

    Ace will get a bathrobe cosmetic that has nothing on underneath.

    Meg will get a usable baseball bat.

    Dwight will get a new cosmetic that only consists of slippers, knee high socks , and a pair of boxers with a super bushy curly head of hair.

    David will get some "special service" along with Felix.

    Zarina will get a Cleopatra cosmetic.

    Quentin will get plastic surgery.

    Nea will also get plastic surgery and a kitty cat onesie, complete with kitty paw gloves and slippers, hood with cat ears and a long tail.

    Feng will get a muzzle so she can spare her teammates the earaches.

    Jane will get a nice red hot sequin dress.

    Jake will get a pair of roller skates.


    Trapper will get new traps that cannot be disarmed.

    Wraith will get a new clapper that he can beat people with while cloaked.

    Doctor will get a pack of batteries.

    Spirit will get some new clothes that actually cover up her body.

    Plague will get some barf bags.

    Freddy will get Robert Englund to voice him.

    Oni will get a little sister who follows him around.

    Billy will get psychiatric therapy to work through his past trauma and cosmetic surgery.

    Bubba will get a new Bbq grill.

    Piggy will get a new mask with spots on it. She'll also get a new jacket.

  • I'd give blight more Ketamine

  • Well, Legion still needs some love, so...

    Untitled Image

    Or maybe...?

    Untitled Image

    Aw heck, why not both?!

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    Well, Legion still needs some love, so...

    https://i.redd.it/xsd4h9yrgee41.jpg

    Or maybe...?

    https://i.redd.it/5tg4hmxwu0i31.jpg

    Aw heck, why not both?!

    that first pic.....magnificent!