OMG GUYS, i see a Person with the Golden Ruin Perk, YES that Golden Ruin that can not be destroyed
that happen when you skill ruin to GOLDEN TIER level, only a few people can skill this, the chance is 0,00432% that comes to your BW, and and annnnddd GUUUYYYSSS !... I was allowed to play with a chosen one OMG !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PM0-h4MpgoPS: bhvr can you fix this please, it's game breaking, thank you, best regards
Ycnan Releehw
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It's already been reported in bug reports. They are 100% aware of this.
I've seen the almost same yesterday. Almost, because it was devour hope.
Just do the bones 4head
I've seen this before and i was so confused, only in my game it was a dull totem, heaven forbid that was Devour Hope
Hex Undying
It's kinda strange though.Didn't BHVR disable Badham in the past because of an uncleanseable totem spot?
Why wouldn't they do it with that map?
When did they add a Day-version of coldwind lol
Map Offerings should be fine as a work around.
I think it was a case of you cleanse it and get stuck, and that it could also be used if you're downed to avoid being picked up iirc?
Also, what's interesting is, that this harvester had the exact same issue in the patch that Blight came out with...but that got fixed, and was in a different spot.
There is a bug report in on this issue.