Killer question (rework)

Killers,


Would you be AS excited to play killer or have intrest in dbd if BHRV decided not to release a new killer, For lets say 1 year, but instead rework existing killers for that time period.

Comments

  • I enjoy playing huntress, so I wouldn't mind if it was nessessary

  • Definately. Right now new killers are getting released faster than I can learn them anyway.

  • I would be fine with it. But i think Bhvr targets not the regular player base with the dlc. The main point is to bring players back to the game or get new players. (mostly licensed chapters)

    So even if 90% of the player in the forums would be fine with that Bhvr couldnt do it.

  • It would get boring after a while but if the idea is to rework older killers I wouldn't mind.

  • I dont think most killers need reworks, just some number buffs/nerfs here and there and maybe add a secondary action on some of them, that's really It, it's not that hard to do.

  • I definitely would not, unless they were to create some type of dynamically changing in-game content.

    You can look at the Steam charts yourself and kind of follow the trends of spikes/drops in popularity during and after DLC releases. That should tell you a lot.