Looking for in-depth guides/educational content for several killers
Namely: PH, hag, spirit, nurse.
I'd like to find some niche content made by players who are closer to the skill ceiling of these killers than dowsey/otz/ohtofu and other mainstream stuff YT suggests me. Kind of like Pyrus's shred surfing guide for demo, but more general.
Thanks.
Comments
I can recommend
Spacecoconut:
https://youtu.be/lDAnbiINJ1AAnd Michi:
https://youtu.be/AX5AGQiNKg0As hag mains.
The Nurse Guide from SupaAlf DBD is pretty helpful too
@OniWantsYourMacaroni thanks
Otzdarva is currently working on a PH guide, iirc it´s supposed to be released this week.
With all respect to otz, I'm looking for content made by people who are stronger than me by a more significant margin than him. So far PH has been the hardest one to find guides for.
My nurse guide
For more of a joke it might look like, it's the key part of nurse gameplay indeed.
Nice drawing, btw.
That has to be the most useful guide on the Nurse I've ever seen, seriously.
Int3r4ct's channel on youtube is pretty handy for learning in depth about killer addons and decent builds
Spirit guide, my work, hope it wins the next cosmetic contest.
That's a reasonable approach, thanks for a good advice.
I kicked off on most killers using his guides cz they have the numbers for pretty much everything related to that killer, but skill-wise his videos are a bit lacking (so that's not quite what I'm looking for rn).
Still looking for some PH/spirit content
Otz has plenty of insight and info.
https://youtu.be/DIDI_YChbsY
Dude...
Oh, did you not see my very easy step-by-step tutorial on how to play spirit?
The drawing is more complicated than the nurse one, so I got lost half through.