I tried something and it worked with twins
one guy was in a corner i body blocked him into the corner and then knock everyone else with Victor I left Charlotte to go kill the other survivors and played as victor is this bannable
one guy was in a corner i body blocked him into the corner and then knock everyone else with Victor I left Charlotte to go kill the other survivors and played as victor is this bannable
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since you are not AFK
I say it's a valid, albeit rare strategy
yah you dont always get a surviver in a corner like that
in that on room on the demegogon map upstares if you trap someone in that room you can hit them with vitor and bodyblock them with Charlotte and get two hits
Or have everyone injured, or even be able to down more than one person as him since he can literally be killed. Must have been babies, hopefully whoever was blocked was a rank 1 toxic nea
It's been a long while since I really played DBD. What if someone goes into the basement and you park Charlotte on the steps? Does that stop them from getting out of the basement or can they squeeze by?
rank 8 steave
there was a rank 3 nea
they can get by
ny
Excellent
she had to die
hmm
I'm going to buy you a Prada bag, do you know why? Because I'm Prada you 😘
Not bannable since you're technically still playing although it is a nasty strategy lmao.
This has already been discussed many times and clarified by mods and devs. It's not about AFK'ing and it's not about whether or not the killer was still playing. It's not even about the bodyblock which in itself is not bannable. It's about griefing and taking the game hostage for one player. I'd say the OP is walking a thin red line. Obviously, they weren't aware and they should not be banned over one instance. But it's definitely a situation that could put someone in trouble.
Maybe they should have put more thought onto their killer next time.
I mean, that could be said ever since the Darkness Among Us chapter. That's not gonna stop them from banning people for breaking rules, even if the design is partly to blame. Better safe than sorry.
If the twins get nerfed and Charlotte loses collision while dormant I'm specifically blaming you
meh
Probably not directly something you can be banned for, but definitely ######### and in the right circumstance could be, depending on how long you hold one player hostage.
The same rules of killer apply as always. The killer is not thick enough the block the entire stairway.
So what you're saying is the survivors handed you the win on a silver platter.