I need YOUR help with completing my scrooge blight build.
Currently I'm thinking of the perks Hoarder and possibly BBQ. Still wondering which ones I could use in the other two slots.
What perks do you think would fit the character of scrooge blight?
Currently I'm thinking of the perks Hoarder and possibly BBQ. Still wondering which ones I could use in the other two slots.
What perks do you think would fit the character of scrooge blight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Franklins would be great.
Maybe sloppy too?
I'm thinking perks related to bloodpoint gains.
But Franklin's could be a good fit. Those survivors will never get my chests or items >:D
Blight has 3 extra bp addons, maybe have the extra bp be addon slots instead
I'm not touching placebo tablet with a ten foot pole.
Any perk suggestions? Looking to fill those other slots with perks fitting of scrooge's character.
well, scrooge likes being able to defend his money, which you can't do if you are stuck in long cooldown animations, save the best for last
but also compound 21+33 both give extra bp so I more meant those two
Tinkerer is one of the best for blight cause you can get to gens on time with his power combine it with ruin or pop goes the cum for the cumgoblin or anything that works same way like ruin etc.
I already know blights best build, I'm talking about perks that fit the character of scrooge. Kind of like how Hoarder fits scrooge's greed.
I'm cosplaying as scrooge with blight both in gameplay, and cosmetics.
Overwhelming presence would fit nicely I feel.
Sorry I have no idea who scrooge is lol.
Hex: No One Escapes the Ghost of Christmas Future :P
Not a bad pick, sadly that perk may go over people's heads in post game.
I like Hex: Retribution, Thrill of the Hunt, Franklin's and Undying.
No totems. No items. No generators. Have a rotten holiday random survivor. Bah humbug.
Hex:Blood Favor and Thrilling Tremors.
Take their pallets and gens away temporarily.
That's a great skin. Can you do a Jim Carrey "The Grinch" skin for Blight pease?
Corrupt Intervention. Ghost of Christmas Past, Present, and Future intervening on each affected gen, which is now a ghostly white aura. :P
Scrooge is a well known fictional/folk character, centered around Christmas time.
Surely you've heard of A Christmas Carol, the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future? Scrooge McDuck, who is based off Ebenezer Scrooge? Like this is pretty normal western culture stuff, so I'd understand if you're not from the region.
Yeah I know the movie and the story I just didn't recall the name and yes I didn't grow up in US I was raised in EU so good guess lol. I wouldn't say it is western it is just Christian. Any Christian would know this no matter how east or west they are.
Even I know the story even though I am no where religious or my family was or where I grew up was heavily Christian nor west lol. It is just a very well known story because of the movies. I love Christmas carol it is such a heart warming story.
Definitely Franklin's with a cut coin very scrooge like.
Something to resent greul will be difficult maybe possible perks thana dying light blood echo would fit that aspect?
Greed hummm possible bbq?
Maybe oppression would suit for his wickedness.
Gl in the fog Mr scrooge ๐ท๐
Run dragons grip and trail of torment.
That way if any naughty survivors try to steal your undetectable status, you can lay em out like I lump of coal ๐
Overwhelming Presence, Franklin's Demise and Hoarder
No items for you D:<
I like the hoarder and bbq idea for the greed and stingyness. I think oppression because scrooge is oppressive to his employees (plus it forces more work) and thrill of the hunt because more bonus BP and adds to the hoarder effect of letting scrooge know when his employees aren't staying on task
love the blight = scrooge idea. are you changing your name to scrooge mcblight?
I'm on ps4 sadly, so I'm limited to my username. Wish I was pc so i could make that my name.