Any means necessary buff suggestion
Make it reveal auras of dropped pallets so you can actually find them and pick them up
Make it reveal auras of dropped pallets so you can actually find them and pick them up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That'd be nice
Agreed.
I agree with this. This is a suggestion I was pushing for.
That'd make it a decent support perk.
ye
it is really bad idea. Pallets are enough. You have to practice more an try to find good area in map after you drop pallet.
Don't spin same area again and again. It is low-level class skill like newbie.
At first I was like "That's the resetting pallets perk right? Didn't it just recently get a cool down buff?". The answer is yes, it did. However, I have zero problems giving it this buff. It probably shouldn't be global though. Maybe within like... either 16m or 32m of you.
yeah 32 meters of range on this sounds nice
i can't see any problems even with 64m radius
I'm absolutely a fan of this idea !!! I could see myself running this perk 24/7.
i like landromat's suggestion and while working on the current tome's challenges I realized that while i'm in the middle of resetting a pallet, the killer can stop my action and break it..this doesn't seems very fair. and spine chill does not boost it :(