Why are Built to Last and Hex: Blood Favor in the shrine for 2k Shards instead of 2,7k Shards?

Hello,

Hex: Blood Favor and Build to Last are in the Shrine. For the first time, if I am not mistaken, so why are they not available for 2,7 Shards and grant 250k BPs when you already have them? Thats basically the only option where you can even consider giving away Shards for BPs.

Even this Tweet shows them at 2700 Shards:

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1339040736419979264


Or did this change and I simply missed that?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think they changed it, even on previous shrine there was a perk which i can't remember and still for 2k

  • @Freddy96 said:

    I think they changed it, even on previous shrine there was a perk which i can't remember and still for 2k

    Thats a shame. Perks for 250k BPs were the only somewhat decent option to dump Shards in, when you already have those Perks.

  • I think its a bug.

    Anyway, i just bought it for 2000, before they hotfix change that.

  • Hi. There was recently already a shrine containing a "new" teachable for 2700 shards giving 250.000 BP if you already owned it. At least it was announced with price 2700 on twitter. But in game it was still on 2000 shards granting 150.000 BP. I reported that as bug but did not see any message, confirmation or change about it.

    Now again the same with both perks, they should be 2700 as they are relatively new and never were on the shrine yet.

    Twitter:

    grafik.png

    Ingame shrine:

    grafik.png


    What's going on? Is that on purpose? Did I miss any announcements? If so, why does Twitter not reflect that?

    Comments @Almo @Peanits @MandyTalk ?

  • Well spotted, I would have expected them to be 2700 - will check it out.

  • @Deadeye I'm already looking into this, I moved your post here as both threads are about the same thing.

  • @MandyTalk thanks. I noticed the other thread after I posted mine

  • Peculiar @ u got there

  • Regardless I would take advantage of it in case it is a glitch! Getting perks that should cost 2,700 shards for only 2,000 is nice. I certainly did. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Yes, I'm hearing that this may not be intentional and the price could be increased in the future - I don't have any word on whether it will or not though.