Weird charm placements
Why Bhvr? xD Please switch them to the side again.
I think Cheryl has the same problem :D
Tagged:
Mod
Why Bhvr? xD Please switch them to the side again.
I think Cheryl has the same problem :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ENTITYSLITTLEHELPER am i right ๐ณ
Oh my.
I'm going to blush in a minute!
The Pic says all i think
yoooooo what meg be doing there
That Trinket placement...
But that's not the thing most wrong here.
That head. ๐คข
That first picture... I was already saying that charm looks like men genitalia. This is taking it to a whole 'nother level lmao
I had to post it mandy! xD Sorry
@myers_obsession it's ok, I've been giggling for half an hour straight about it.
I hope they leave the charms there ๐