Boop Tier List

Firstly would like to state this data is taken from my trails and what I experience in them.

my-image (2).png


Enjoy please other pig mains feel free to do your own!

Also as a jake main I'm dispointed by you guys lol

🐷💖

Comments

  • Highly accurate list... I feel like Steves are last resort boopers

  • Idk Nancy’s always boop me

  • I will always duck down for a boop as Meg. Every. Single. Time. Amanda deserves boops, and I will deliver!!

  • Omg, this is entirely accurate. All my mains are on 'Plz don't kill me boopers'.

    STAHP CALLING ME OUT LIKE THIS 👀

  • Please. Teach me the Boop rules!

    If I play Pig, I feel like it’s either “play normally and feel like a real punk for not respecting the boops” or “respect one boop and suddenly they’re all doing it and now we’re farming (blah).”

    Is there some happy medium?

    How can being a killer and respecting boops ever coexist in this crazy world!? 🐷

  • Disagree. Laurie's a booper.

  • @TheShrew said:

    Highly accurate list... I feel like Steves are last resort boopers

    I don't know I need to play against more Steve's they really do a bit of everything hard to get a call on them so far lol

  • @Yehzue said:

    Idk Nancy’s always boop me

    Really I have never had a Nancy boop me they normally run away or refuse to give me boops 😭💔🐷

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1811988#Comment_1811988

    I don't know I need to play against more Steve's they really do a bit of everything hard to get a call on them so far lol

    In my experience, their #1 strategy is "be really aggravating" and then when all else fails, try the boop

  • I see a lot of Claudette’s booping since they often get found while in crouched position.

    😂

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    Omg, this is entirely accurate. All my mains are on 'Plz don't kill me boopers'.

    STAHP CALLING ME OUT LIKE THIS 👀

    LOL I didn't know honestly its perfectly OK I love the boops so don't mind the method or when they are given to me. Will always honour the boops 🐷💖

  • Claude main here, I always boop !!! BUT I am an 'older' player. I know many new players don't know the fun of the BOOP :( So I always try and boop even if it gets me hooked XD

  • @VIle said:

    Claude main here, I always boop !!! BUT I am an 'older' player. I know many new players don't know the fun of the BOOP :( So I always try and boop even if it gets me hooked XD

    You're a beautiful soul. It's true, lot of newer players don't know about the magic of the boop, so I applaud you for putting yourself out there 👏

  • @yobuddd said:

    Please. Teach me the Boop rules!

    If I play Pig, I feel like it’s either “play normally and feel like a real punk for not respecting the boops” or “respect one boop and suddenly they’re all doing it and now we’re farming (blah).”

    Is there some happy medium?

    How can being a killer and respecting boops ever coexist in this crazy world!? 🐷

    Firstly you have to decide if you want to honour the boop or not. It's a difficult choice tbh but if you set down on the path of boops then I would say try to honour them by being fair and fun.

    I honestly don't care about rank pips all that jazz so quite happy to let everyone escape and have a mass boop party at the gates. It's a beautiful moment truly.

    Depends on how you want to play if you care about kills pips etc maybe being a boop piggy isn't your jam and that's OK!

    🐷💖

  • Somehow I knew Quentin would be toward the bottom.

  • @VIle said:

    Claude main here, I always boop !!! BUT I am an 'older' player. I know many new players don't know the fun of the BOOP :( So I always try and boop even if it gets me hooked XD

    Claudys are normally very distrusting I don't blame them at all! I play on the EU servers so probably makes things different also.

  • @yobuddd said:

    Please. Teach me the Boop rules!

    If I play Pig, I feel like it’s either “play normally and feel like a real punk for not respecting the boops” or “respect one boop and suddenly they’re all doing it and now we’re farming (blah).”

    Is there some happy medium?

    How can being a killer and respecting boops ever coexist in this crazy world!? 🐷

    For me when I play Pig, I give the signal close to the exit gates if no one has approached me yet. Survivors seem to always linger in Exit Gates, so I try to keep a bit of distance and spam crouch and keep growling. That way you can give Survivors the opportunity to boop the snoot ar the end without playing a farming match.

  • I thought this was gonna be a which killer will let you tier list and I had the uncomfortable image of trying to boop deathslinger

  • I am 100% for honoring the boop when I play Pig. I've let everyone go and watched a match turn into a farm fest because I just can't bring myself to kill a snoot booper, lol. This match was the silliest of them all, lol.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE_4QOWC98E&list=PLC2rL4BtEvpu37EzsT36X2SS3vL2Igksg&index=17

    The ones that boop me the most are Kate, Feng, Jane, Yui, and the occasional Meg, Claudette, and Nea. Nancys can go either way -- I run into a LOT of toxic Nancys, but occasionally find a nice one in the wild. Male characters, for whatever reason, I rarely have trying to boop. Usually it's a Jake or Dwight -- I've NEVER seen a Tapp try to boop me, and David and Ace are rarities. I've had more Ash boopers than any of the other male characters, in my experience.

  • I main Nea and Claudette and try to boop every chance I get :)

  • I can confirm us Dweets are boopers.

  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    I am 100% for honoring the boop when I play Pig. I've let everyone go and watched a match turn into a farm fest because I just can't bring myself to kill a snoot booper, lol. This match was the silliest of them all, lol.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE_4QOWC98E&list=PLC2rL4BtEvpu37EzsT36X2SS3vL2Igksg&index=17

    The ones that boop me the most are Kate, Feng, Jane, Yui, and the occasional Meg, Claudette, and Nea. Nancys can go either way -- I run into a LOT of toxic Nancys, but occasionally find a nice one in the wild. Male characters, for whatever reason, I rarely have trying to boop. Usually it's a Jake or Dwight -- I've NEVER seen a Tapp try to boop me, and David and Ace are rarities. I've had more Ash boopers than any of the other male characters, in my experience.

    God bless you beautiful person you 🐷💖

    So much love and respect to you I hope to see you in the fog and give you the best boops! Love seeing your different experiences also thank you for that!

    🙌🐷

  • From my experience of being booped, Megs will be protected boopers depending on their Meghead experience. More Big Braineed Megheads will be protected boopers.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I thought this was gonna be a which killer will let you tier list and I had the uncomfortable image of trying to boop deathslinger

    I actually booped my first demo last night he was a good boy. The player was so confused but understood when they saw my profile lmao lol so far apart from that I've booped a hags butt does that count?

  • Most of my encounters were with feral piggies. Still try to boop if they roar tho.

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1812070#Comment_1812070

    I actually booped my first demo last night he was a good boy. The player was so confused but understood when they saw my profile lmao lol so far apart from that I've booped a hags butt does that count?

    Very nice. Was the face open or shut when you did it?

    I've poked a lot of killers' butts too. Especially spirit husks

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1812092#Comment_1812092

    Very nice. Was the face open or shut when you did it?

    I've poked a lot of killers' butts too. Especially spirit husks

    Damn wish I had your level of bravery with spirit lol but that booty be poppin!! This why I adore you so such a good jake main 💖

    Demo had his mouth shut he was very good about the boops tho actually surprised me. I am actually now tempted to see what killers will let me boop them lol lucky I don't care about my rank huh lmao to testing I go!!

  • Dwight main here

    highly accurate list, thank you for getting the word out there

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    Dwight main here

    highly accurate list, thank you for getting the word out there

    No problem at all! l I hope more piggys add their own tier list also!

    Bless you dwights and especially at this time of year as you bring me lots of gifts and jingles as well as boops! I'm a spoilt piggy 🐷💖

  • @53nation said:

    Somehow I knew Quentin would be toward the bottom.

    This is sad I hardly see them in my trails but normally they are god loopers in my experience like I said never had a boop from quentin players 😭

  • Zarina main here and I always boop the snoot. List inaccurate.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I can confirm us Dweets are boopers.

    wait a minute

  • OH That's what the survivor was talking about earlier.

  • ok so for the old people playing what's a boop?

  • @eiredrake said:

    ok so for the old people playing what's a boop?

    Hello eiredrake!

    Have you had the pleasure of going against the killer called The Pig in the fog?!

    She's a sneaky one normally crawling around roaring about how awesome she is. Players also have noticed how awesome she is so wish to bestow boops onto her snoot.

    For example of boops.. credit to @ChiSoxFan11 wonderful human being btw give them a like and follow!

    https://youtu.be/DE_4QOWC98E

    Now I must warn you some Pigs might be a little Angry and not appreciate you giving them boops so caution is advised!!!

    But I truly hope you meet a Pig that will allow you those beautiful boops.

    💖🐷

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1813630#Comment_1813630

    Hello eiredrake!

    Have you had the pleasure of going against the killer called The Pig in the fog?!

    She's a sneaky one normally crawling around roaring about how awesome she is. Players also have noticed how awesome she is so wish to bestow boops onto her snoot.

    For example of boops.. credit to @ChiSoxFan11 wonderful human being btw give them a like and follow!

    https://youtu.be/DE_4QOWC98E

    Now I must warn you some Pigs might be a little Angry and not appreciate you giving them boops so caution is advised!!!

    But I truly hope you meet a Pig that will allow you those beautiful boops.

    💖🐷

    @Darkskies Thank you so much for the kind words! ❤️

    As I think I said earlier, anyone who approaches me for a boop gets a free pass, essentially. I'm happy to depip or derank, all for the sake of the bonding over a boop. I definitely can play a ruthless Pig, when the situation calls for it. But not every game needs to end in a 4K -- or any K -- to have a little fun. 😊

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1812695#Comment_1812695

    Damn wish I had your level of bravery with spirit lol but that booty be poppin!! This why I adore you so such a good jake main 💖

    Demo had his mouth shut he was very good about the boops tho actually surprised me. I am actually now tempted to see what killers will let me boop them lol lucky I don't care about my rank huh lmao to testing I go!!

    Definitely, Spirit booty is always worth booping but I've actually been reading lately that Piggy has a good butt herself. If so I never even noticed it before haha

  • Steve’s are definitely bloopers. Most of the time it’s just a baby steve

  • Sorry but this ain’t funny anymore and tbh it never was

  • Wait a second, you've done this before I remember! Now you added new stuff as well

  • Im a steve main and i can absolutely 100% tell you this, steves are pls dont kill me boopers

  • @Darkskies said:

    Firstly would like to state this data is taken from my trails and what I experience in them.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ST9WR04HMARN/my-image-282-29.png

    Enjoy please other pig mains feel free to do your own!

    Also as a jake main I'm dispointed by you guys lol

    🐷💖

    I havent ran into you while i played Quentin. Otherwise it would be top. I literally throw survivor games to boop pig

  • I wanna buy the Pig for the boopage and meme value but not sure if it's worth investing time in yet another Killer and set of perks haha

  • Snoot Tier List.png

    This has been my experience so far with boops. Some of these choices are because I never see these guys in matches lol

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I thought this was gonna be a which killer will let you tier list and I had the uncomfortable image of trying to boop deathslinger

    or deathslinger booping you😳