Who else loves Mathieu Cote?
Mathieu Cote. ![]()
Mathieu Cote. ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He’s such a wonderful man and a beautiful meme. You gotta love him right?
Besides the meme hes nothing imo.
*I'm not actually a creeper I swear, The BF made me this as a gag gift, but it's a great mug to sip out of when someone screws up
He's funny for sure, I also like him
if only he streams often so we can see how he plays Killer vs SWF
I like that he tells it like it is, even if you aren't going to like it.
Most people can't handle the truth - but I respect a guy that has the guts to tell somebody to their face to "Get gud" or "Take a break".
Some of these "gamers" need a slap to the face like that.
@RuneStarr
Can't wait for this to be released on the official store
If we pre-order them now, maybe we will get them next year.
His relatives, maybe?
I think he's a really cool and laid back guy! I understand why people may have been angry with him in the past, but we all make mistakes and I can tell he really cares for this game and wants it to go far. @Lowbei Welcome back!
I heard he likes CIV 5.
Personally not a fan of CIV in general, but if you ask him I heard he says that they did a...
"Pretty Good Job So Far."
How’s he nothing lmao
I think he's pretty cool. He's definitely screwed up a couple times but he seems like a nice guy.
This needs to be Mathieu's profile pic.