New killer cosmetic for all after the Mori nerf!!!
Get yours NOW!!!!
Get yours NOW!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sniff sniff Do you smell that? Smells like the stench of a toxic survivor main.
I thought this was the new killer cosmetic??
Can't wait for baby survivors' cries after keys nerf
Lol yea a survivor main with 5000 hours in killer alone lmao that's a good one
Lol me either because I never use them
Were you the guy that said if bloodlust got removed you were going to bring a mori every match?
Nope lol definitely not me you can review my comments on bloodlust if you'd like , I said that it would highlight the killers who need a buff and allow them to get what they deserve