I hope all of this delay means they are working hard on it and when it eventually comes back it isn't the shitshow it turned out to be, were killers with thousands of hours went against completely new survivors, and viceversa. I'm still waiting on it to learn how to play nurse without depiping my way back to rank 21.
I hope all of this delay means they are working hard on it and when it eventually comes back it isn't the shitshow it turned out to be, were killers with thousands of hours went against completely new survivors, and viceversa. I'm still waiting on it to learn how to play nurse without depiping my way back to rank 21.
Yes, same here. I went against Players who had their first game on a constant basis with Billy, despite winning every game with 12 Hooks. But with new Killers, I got the same Survivors like always.
IMO if they enable it again and it does not work again, they should just scrap it. IMO the Ranks are not that bad, they just need some Tweaks and they need to introduce a bigger Rank Reset again.
There's no confirmed information with regards to the MMR right now, it was removed because it wasn't working as well as intended and until the issues can be sorted with it, it will not be reimplemented.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It never came back. I left the game a year ago and came back it's still the same low rank player vs high rank player lmao.
I hope all of this delay means they are working hard on it and when it eventually comes back it isn't the shitshow it turned out to be, were killers with thousands of hours went against completely new survivors, and viceversa. I'm still waiting on it to learn how to play nurse without depiping my way back to rank 21.
No ETA was given, there is pretty much no way of knowing when it might be enabled/tested again..
Soon (tm)
Soon™
You have to press the ALT-key next to your Space-Key and while pressed the numbers 0153 on the Numpad.
Yes, same here. I went against Players who had their first game on a constant basis with Billy, despite winning every game with 12 Hooks. But with new Killers, I got the same Survivors like always.
IMO if they enable it again and it does not work again, they should just scrap it. IMO the Ranks are not that bad, they just need some Tweaks and they need to introduce a bigger Rank Reset again.
They dodged all MMR questions in the last Q&A even it has high vote.
There's no confirmed information with regards to the MMR right now, it was removed because it wasn't working as well as intended and until the issues can be sorted with it, it will not be reimplemented.