Unhook changes - For how long survivor has immunity after freeing himself off of the hook?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4z9JVUspsA
I waited him to regain full control to hit him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4z9JVUspsA
I waited him to regain full control to hit him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
u camp her and you are complaining about unhook inmunity? nice joke
Two Survivors dead, one in the dying state, and he hooked a fourth. "Camping", sure.
not long enough tbh, should be 20 minutes on invuln
I hope you got her before the other survivor found the hatch.
That is weird.
This is way too long. Should be reduced.
It shouldn't exist in the first place. But the devs are like "instead of mitigating hook-farming by giving hooked survivors the option not to be unhooked, we'd rather punish the killer".
Post it on reddit brah
On the safe side I would wait few second before hitting them
I did. No one gave a S there. Unfortunately, it depends entirely on being upvoted to get some visibility.
IIRC not_queen said it would last until survivor regain full control. That was the time I waited to hit him.
Maybe it was a connection problem? Maybe the time is longer for people who kobe?! I don't know.
What I do know is either way that was total BS and she should have gone down.
Yah, that's a bit screwed up. Killer is usually a couple ticks ahead of the survivor. If you saw them move, they should of had control.
They changed the animation I think to 1.2 seconds for the self unhooking. Yeah needed to wait a moment longer.. too bad.
Says so on the next line that you highlighted. So probably was a laggish type of issue.
the patch notes is referring to an animation of a survivor saving another one, I believe. Nonetheless, 1.2 seconds is the animation itself. When a survivor regain control, there is no animation anymore. 1.2 seconds has past.
What is interesting is that i didnt have a problem when a survivor was saving another one. As soons as the survivor hit the floor, the immunity was gone.
No it doesn't, read it in the video itself right under the line that was highlighted.
"The animation for freeing oneself from the hook has been reduced from 2.4 seconds to 1.2 seconds".
1.2 seconds is the speed of the new animation.
However maybe it stems from when that 1.2 seconds is measured. Is it measure from the beginning of the killer's swing, or at point of impact on the survivor.