Would you support a 5th perk under certain restrictive conditions?

Dbd-offerings-ultrarare (1).png

Conditions:

  • Ultra-rare offering
  • Must be base perk from the chosen char (e.g., "Bond" for Dwight)
  • Countdown timer of 5 minutes for usage of the 5th perk slot
  • The total BPs in every category will be reduced a 25% at the end of the trial


Comments

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801227#Comment_1801227

    so what? the 5th perk suggestion is only for char's perks, not global perks

    I'm speaking in general. I mean that what you yourself use personally every match will not line up with what other people are more prone to use. That's why saying stuff like "I wouldn't use it for powerful stuff. I'd just use low-powered for fun perks" doesn't really matter. Because other people absolutely would use it for powerful stuff as opposed to just for fun.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801467#Comment_1801467

    I'm speaking in general. I mean that what you yourself use personally every match will not line up with what other people are more prone to use. That's why saying stuff like "I wouldn't use it for powerful stuff. I'd just use low-powered for fun perks" doesn't really matter. Because other people absolutely would use it for powerful stuff as opposed to just for fun.

    saying that and nothing is the same lmao of course there will be all types of different usages of the perks

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801548#Comment_1801548

    saying that and nothing is the same lmao of course there will be all types of different usages of the perks

    Yeah, and the important question to ask is if there is a potential for people to abuse it and if so, what are the ramifications. It doesn't matter if people will use it to make fun, silly builds. It matters if people will use it to make strong builds stronger. Even if both Killer and Survivor have equal opportunity (which, btw, they don't due to the fundamental differences between Killer and Survivor), it still means that there is a reduction of variety in the higher levels of play, which is a bad thing.

1 2 ›