thanks dead by daylight devs
thanks for the fun game
thanks for the fun game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐๐คฃ
Yeah it's a great game they should play it sometime.
Thanks devs for this expensive dru- i mean game.
I'm totally addicted!
I hope this is sarcasm, but sometimes people from here really have this kind of weird opinion
If the game wasn't fun then why would people play it?
This got me ๐ wp lad lol
because during years it has been and there are still some moments of fun, but the current state of the game has already proven to be worst than ever by sudden massive refund requests.
You can't just refuse to play anymore so easily and fast, since most of the players spent years grinding and incredible ammount of money on extra characters and skins, and this was a way of support along inviting new players when the game was playable.
Idk I spent over 3k hours in Paladins and spent a ######### ton of money on the game but when it just wasn't fun anymore I stopped playing. Haven't touched it in a year. It's pretty easy to just stop playing; I got my moneys worth and was satisfied with the memories. Same with dbd, I've gotten my moneys worth, but because I find the game fun still I keep playing it.
I guess it depends on a subjective level and what you view as 'fun'.
Some love the game, others hate it and the rest just play if they choose too.
ya this was a test on how toxic yall can be
ok? my favorite games are ones like this but all others like this are either not as good, dead, or in development.
dbd has a total monopoly on this type of game and with all their dlc's and such you easily spend money on it.
my comment is reasonable enough based on that and doing something like this doesn't prove anything in fact it is pointless to be frank.
I agree. The game is pretty fun
Bruh I wasn't toxic why tf am I here?
oh sorry
I didnt know complaining for not getting a propper content where I spent money on was toxic. I guess I'll just spend 400 more โฌ and be happy with this masochistic game state, because otherwise I'd be toxic!!!!
fine by me
They might have made a good game, but their actions have been questionable lately.
You're out here doing tests? Do you know where you are, we don't do tests around here. I'm going to follow BHVR's lead, no testing! If it's not in the statistics it don't matter!