JUST ONE GAME WHERE I'M NOT FORCED TO RUN DS PLEASE

I'm so ######### tired of running this perk cause I get tunneled so much and don't get me started where there isn't a single obsession so no ds this is getting to be ######### ridiculous dude, I just wanna use what i have fun with, not what i'm forced to run

Comments

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801798#Comment_1801798

    Oh sideways and backwards dashing. I can do sideways but not backwards. Let me see you do it in action. Well have you done anything successful with it yet?

    I have only gotten to the planning stage to use it and I'm practing to be able to replicate it with keyboard and mouse, im not very far into it just practicing at this point but if I can manage to replicate it on a consistant basis, oh boy will I have a new fun toy to play with

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800373#Comment_1800373

    I mean it's true though. If they unhook in front of you it's a 1 for 1. there is no way to physically not down either unless desperate measures,bt, and dead hard in play. So explain how you couldnt get one down and how everyone made it to the lockers and magically has ds,ub, and sg. Doesnt sound realistic does it.

    i can hook the unhooker the problem is the recently unhooked survivor will just walk 2 feet to a gen and work on it in my fov 2 feet away while i am hooking the unhooker. if i grab they ds and unhook during the stun if i hit they run to a vault or pallet and you know the rest since i already typed it all

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801815#Comment_1801815

    I have only gotten to the planning stage to use it and I'm practing to be able to replicate it with keyboard and mouse, im not very far into it just practicing at this point but if I can manage to replicate it on a consistant basis, oh boy will I have a new fun toy to play with

    Let me know if and when you can do it. Sounds dope though and possibly a new way to make blight even more deadly.

  • @zoozoom6 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1800922#Comment_1800922

    i can hook the unhooker the problem is the recently unhooked survivor will just walk 2 feet to a gen and work on it in my fov 2 feet away while i am hooking the unhooker. if i grab they ds and unhook during the stun if i hit they run to a vault or pallet and you know the rest since i already typed it all

    So why dont you lunge instead of going for a grab? Do you not think of these solutions or is this exaggerated to make DS seen stronger.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802172#Comment_1802172

    So why dont you lunge instead of going for a grab? Do you not think of these solutions or is this exaggerated to make DS seen stronger.

    i said what happens if you go for the hit just read it again yes i did think of this i typed it in the long post and the previous post.

  • @zoozoom6 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802404#Comment_1802404

    i said what happens if you go for the hit just read it again yes i did think of this i typed it in the long post and the previous post.

    Ok even if they have bt you already have the unhooked downed why cant you let the unhooked go for a bit. Why do you have to double hook instantly?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801824#Comment_1801824

    Let me know if and when you can do it. Sounds dope though and possibly a new way to make blight even more deadly.

    Still in the works, I only practice at the end of games so there really isn't much time to nail it down, but im already speculating how to use it and have done it once

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802464#Comment_1802464

    Ok even if they have bt you already have the unhooked downed why cant you let the unhooked go for a bit. Why do you have to double hook instantly?

    because there are working on the gen an inch from my face while i am hooking the unhooker and i know they will hop right back on the gen if i go away and its stupid to decide to wonder around looking for something to do when there is someone right in front of me?

  • I think it's funny how people feel like DS is ''60 seconds of invulnerability'' while it's literally;

    ''I can stun you once for the equivalent of a pallet stun & its break action... and I have a minute to do it.''

    You don't have to leave the DS user alone for a minute you know. Just take it to the face & kill them after, simple.

    Compare that to exhaustion perks that are active multiple times a game and DS basically doesn't even exist when equipped.

  • DS needs to have deactivation conditions that change it from anti-momentum to anti-tunnel. It's not tunneling if the killer hooks someone else then finds the person with DS coincidentally.

  • @Mistercookie said:

    I think it's funny how people feel like DS is ''60 seconds of invulnerability'' while it's literally;

    ''I can stun you once for the equivalent of a pallet stun & its break action... and I have a minute to do it.''

    You don't have to leave the DS user alone for a minute you know. Just take it to the face & kill them after, simple.

    Compare that to exhaustion perks that are active multiple times a game and DS basically doesn't even exist when equipped.

    If you're massively winning as the killer, or are against potato survivors, sure, taking the DS doesn't do much to hinder the killer, but if you're playing against really good and efficient surivvors, taking the DS is a massive net loss because it lets them get away and potentially loop you again for a while, as you lost the only form of pressure you had.

    By itself, you can just slug the survivor, but if it's combined with unbreakable, it really is a minute of invulnerability since nothing the Killer can do will keep you disabled for a while.

  • @zoozoom6 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802480#Comment_1802480

    because there are working on the gen an inch from my face while i am hooking the unhooker and i know they will hop right back on the gen if i go away and its stupid to decide to wonder around looking for something to do when there is someone right in front of me?

    If they are still working on the gen chase them, down them and slug. Maybe even proxy camp since you have a hook and a slug. It really isnt that difficult.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802403#Comment_1802403

    Still in the works, I only practice at the end of games so there really isn't much time to nail it down, but im already speculating how to use it and have done it once

    Oh you should play a custom with me and I can help you practice

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802539#Comment_1802539

    Oh you should play a custom with me and I can help you practice

    could

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1802610#Comment_1802610

    If they are still working on the gen chase them, down them and slug. Maybe even proxy camp since you have a hook and a slug. It really isnt that difficult.

    like ive said a few times now if they have bt and ds up as they do they do the gen in front of me if they just have ds they camp a pallet or vault untill they think they have enough distance to make it if i come back

1 2 3 ›