Delete the damn hatch
I'm tired of that ######### free win. Everytime I slug the third survivor, it waits as the other one finds the hatch, and it DCs. Then they scream "EZEZ TEAMWORK EZEZ KI.LLAH OUTPLAYED". How is this ######### fair? How is it fair, that the last survivor has a guaranteed win everytime?
When will you add a "one free kill" button for the killers?
Yes, this is a rant, but a right one.
Comments
I rub my nipples reading your #########, tell me more honey.
"Special" boys always made me horny.
That would be great, but unfortunately, here we have "people" like @fcc2014, who thinks killers, ekhem, "WUNTZ 4K EVRITIM AND US RUN IN STRGHT LAIN", so no balance for us.
Because equal chances to win are "4k EVRITIM", am I right? Despite there is no "one free kill" button for killers, but oh well, only survivors can have free wins.
Remember, the only "balance" they want is imbalance.
Another special boy? And don't put your ugly face in a GIF here, please.
Just focus on your argument. If you see people treating you with disrespectful critics, leave them be they are not worth of your time. We gotta focus on our case and make our dreams come true for better gameplay.
It does not wor with re... Survivors. They are special indeed.
By the way, I play this game from the beginning, and I just get used to think, that killers won't have fair chances in this game, no matter what we will try to achieve.
Bark bark.
Get back to your dog house, kid. This game is +18, come back when you reach this age.
And I can tell by your ######### grammar and lack of comas, that you did not finish elementary school.
Get your popcorn here! Seasoned with only the finest salt mined right from the forums!
Thumbs up for that
2 perfectly, and 3 at basic level, but nice you tried to shine.
The fact you are sympatizing with such troglodyte really does speaks for itself. Read how he was crying and apologize.
You could put more words into my mouth if you'd like... But again - show me proof of me having an issue with the hatch instead of this "but all survivors like hatch" and i'll agree with you.
I've stated many times that you think you're entitled to a 4K and up until now I couldn't really quote you wanting that or being really entitled but this post really shows you THINK you have to 4K to "win". Which is the real issue with killers, they THINK they have to 4K to be considered good and count anything less as a loss. THIS is the issue, YOU shouldn't 4K every match, and NO killer should be capable of 4King every match.
But yes, lets pretend i'm the one that has an issue with the hatch, they really could remove it for all I care, but the next day there WILL be posts of killers complaining that the last survivor is taking the game hostage.
Okay, I respect your opinion.
I'm howling at his comments, he's so upset that this post proves he thinks he's entitled to a 4K and now that he's realised it himself he's absolutely gone off the deep-end.
There's no commentary to be had with someone like this, civil discussion is unfortunately out the window.
I'm not used to argue with less intelligent individuals, so please, do not be mad if I won't answer to your bullshit. Have a nice evening.
@Peanits @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi)
I'm all for free speech but this thread is an absolute mess, can someone just shut it down so we can go back to having civilised conversations? Thanks!
I, despite it is a pile of garbage, respect this opinion too, because peasants, as well as doctors have the same rights.
And I respect it too.
This thread must hurt you.
Ahhh yes, because I'm the one that's resorted to insulting everyone because they have a different opinion.
You're clearly hurt, log out, go play some matches, have a coffee, chill out and come back, simples.
Okay, this is respected by me as well.
Ok enough of this I'm calling telling mom and dad on you lot finally.
@MandyTalk @Peanits the teenagers are being mean to each other again. 😁
But seriously this thread has gone way off the rails so perhaps it's time has come to an end.
They need to change it killer can't grab survivor from the hatch but survivor has to complete an objective before it opens
No its ok. Kind of funny to still see them running their mouth with more nonsense.
That said, maybe the hatch shouldn't immediately open once the third survivor dies. Maybe it should be on a two minute timer, (possibly less, but no less than 90 seconds) while giving the killer a way to close in on the last survivor without giving them aura reading so instead of the last guy getting a free escape once they're the only one alive? They've gotta evade the killer in a cat and mouse style endgame where the killer gets a way to home in to the survivors position so they can't just afk in a locker. Plus finishing a gen opens the hatch immediately and disables the grab.
Could fix the issues or it could not. Just an idea.
I just had a hatch stand off that lasted 45 minutes. Ordinarily I wouldn't even entertain the idea of wasting that much time. But this killer camped and tunneled the entire game, and I refused to let this douche have a 4k.
The beautiful part is not only did I win the hatch stand off, I also came out with more points than the killer.
Locked until further investigation is conducted.