Delete the damn hatch
I'm tired of that ######### free win. Everytime I slug the third survivor, it waits as the other one finds the hatch, and it DCs. Then they scream "EZEZ TEAMWORK EZEZ KI.LLAH OUTPLAYED". How is this ######### fair? How is it fair, that the last survivor has a guaranteed win everytime?
When will you add a "one free kill" button for the killers?
Yes, this is a rant, but a right one.
Comments
They clarely said this is going to happen in the last stream.
We just don't know when
Yeah, with Rancor you got to sacrifice 1 perk slot, so you have basically 3 perks versus their 16 perks, the guy with DS sees you everytime the gens are done, then you need to have luck to find the obsession (if not killed, so the perk is wasted), then you need to get looped for 1-2 minutes, and finally MAYBE you will be able to down a survivor and kill it. But yeah, Rancor is definetly like a hatch.
Whatever you say, buddy.
but muh free win
PS. When I totally wreck a bunch of wild survivors, they barely manage to do 2 generators, 3 of them are dead/DC'd then yes, I'm entitled to it.
Well, the hatch spawns with 2 gens repaired, and if they did repair 2 gens then it means they earned the hatch for the last survivor, so that last one can try to get it no matter if that last guy did nothing himself the whole game.
So technically no, you're not entitled to anything. You can say you're entitled to get 4k only if they had 0-1 generators repaired.
They haven't really tho... They didn't even mention what was in their minds
Personally, I feel the hatch should open after the number of gens equal to the number of survivors in the trial have been completed. Basicly, 4 survivors in a trial means 4 gens are need to open the hatch, 3 survivors equal 3 gens. The scaling number helps solo players who may have someone drop in the offering phase. Now if a survivor DCs mid game, you are just screwed.
Why?
Because the poor little babies want their "hope because of the entity lore"
Bullshit and everyone knows it.
Everyone
You are not entitled to a 4K every game. Get over it.
Again you as a killer are not entitled to a 4K every game just as survivors aren't entitled to a free escape every game.So do everyone a favor and quit acting entitled .
Its not bullshit and truthfully, I will never see this hatch mechanic ever be balanced out without one side taking a bad effect.
Let's break it down. There are two scenarios: my team died before we lit two generators or my team died after we lit two generators.
The latter is easier. We put in good work, but at some point the tables turned and you totally wrecked us. Well done! I can understand how the hatch wouldn't feel very fair in this situation, but I think it's value really lies in the next scenario.
If you killed three of my teammates before two generators are lit, you likely benefitted from the strong asymmetrical "balance" in this game that favors killers. Perhaps you spawned near us, the map was small, or you had great high ground vantage points. Maybe my teammates just straight up sucked or you're just an all star killer that deserves to rank up rapidly. Regardless, you got us good and technically won the match even if I escaped through the hatch, but your win was likely due to some amount of random circumstance.
Lighting that second generator alone is tough enough, but the chaos of this match has probably made it so that I don't even know where the hatch is. In this scenario, the killer still has the advantage. You don't have to stealthily find the hatch like a lone survivor does. If, as a survivor, I manage to get two generators lit after you killed my three teammates, I think I deserve that CHANCE to find the hatch. And hopefully I find it before you close it!
If the hatch didn't exist, the lone survivor would have nothing to hope for and could troll by endlessly hiding from you. There always needs to be some glimmer of hope. I bet you'd see a lot more people disconnecting without the hatch. I'm sure we'll get a taste of this with the killer being able to close the hatch.
Tbh i have been playing way more survivor then killer since i was invited to join a friend of mine in a swf group lol. I have way more respect for the survivors than i previously had.
I was thinking exactly the same thing xD
I really liked @FrenziedRoach's idea on the hatch standoff:
-Survivor gains a 200%-50% repair speed bonus.
-Completing a generator will open the exit gates.
-Killer can close the hatch.
I'll add on to his idea by saying "Left Behind" can gives you a 20/40/60% increase on great skill check success zones when you are the final survivor!
almost everyone missed one key point to his argument , and its the one point I think should stop a hatch from opening , The third survivor dc'ed so the 4th in the group could escape , he didn't kill the third , and dumping them wouldn't solve that either as they will still dc . It just part of the toxic crap we get with most (not all) swf groups .
As a killer if I kill the third and the 4th gets the hatch that is on me , I knew it would open . But the inability of people using a dc to control it is a different story . This is the one point I can and I think most people can agree with , that pulling a dc should not benefit anyone else . I know they are putting in mechanics to stop or at least punish the ones who dc on purpose , but I have been seeing the same names do it almost every time I face them , so either the auto bans are not working or it takes a lot of dc's to trigger it .
"We are not entitled to 4k, killer got outplayed EZPZ" - this is quite sad, that some people are as antitled to think they deserve a free win, because several second chances weren't too much.
I will assume you can read and just not understand what I said . I never said anything about a free win or killer should get 4 kills every match . I said that a dc to control when the hatch opens should be considered a exploit , since the hatch opening isn't supposed to be controlled by survivor or killer other then through the key . If you as a survivor feel that you need to control the hatch by dc;ing then maybe you should learn to play with skill ?
I could assume the same, because I was agreeing with you.
RushingSnipeBob. It was from the time I played CoD 4 a lot. I was rushing then... With a snipe and ACOG. People hated it, and often called me a noob rushing with snipe rifle.
Git gud in what? Preventing them from DC?
Use this next time instead it's much more subtle.
I took what you said as the killer just got outplayed and was asking for a free win .I didn't see it as agreeing with me . I will concede that to you and sorry about my confusion .
Sounds like a d/c problem, not a hatch problem.
Delete the players who DC
Good idea. I'll make a new angry thread!
Everyone, grab your pitchforks!!