How i would buff Myers.

As we all know Myers currently isn't in a good spot (I'm taking without add-ons, because no killer should be add-on dependent) worst start in the game for already weak killer, with no anti loop or map pressure..

1. I would buff Myers T1 to 110% movement speed. It would be easier to get out of it and you could make your choice, do you want to play stealthy but very low terror radius, or you want to go for T3.

2. Remove stalk limit.

Suggestions.

I don't know about these. I was thinking maybe make Myers T3 to 120% movement speed, and maybe make his stalk faster.

Comments

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    As we all know Myers currently isn't in a good spot (I'm taking without add-ons, because no killer should be add-on dependent) worst start in the game for already weak killer, with no anti loop or map pressure..

    1. I would buff Myers T1 to 110% movement speed. It would be easier to get out of it and you could make your choice, do you want to play stealthy but very low terror radius, or you want to go for T3.

    2. Remove stalk limit.

    Suggestions.

    I don't know about these. I was thinking maybe make Myers T3 to 120% movement speed, and maybe make his stalk faster.

    Are you joking right now? You do realize if they removed the stalk limit then he could basically slug everyone. He's not like Ghostface where only one Survivor is exposed, With Myers if he gets to Tier 3 EVERYONE is exposed. Myers is good where he's at and doesn't need anything done to him

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210426/how-i-would-buff-myers

    Are you joking right now? You do realize if they removed the stalk limit then he could basically slug everyone. He's not like Ghostface where only one Survivor is exposed, With Myers if he gets to Tier 3 EVERYONE is exposed. Myers is good where he's at and doesn't need anything done to him

    The thing is, there are killers like Hillbilly, Leatherface, Oni to some extent that have much better instadowns. On top of that Myers has no anti loop or map pressure, I think he needs it.

  • I want T1 Mikey to be immune to Spine Chill. He used to be; he should still be.

    Yes, I am a broken record with this. He's already so neutered in T1 to make up for his Undetectable status, but he's still TOTALLY VISIBLE. You can SEE him with your eyes. Spine Chill detecting him is unnecessary.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I want T1 Mikey to be immune to Spine Chill. He used to be; he should still be.

    Yes, I am a broken record with this. He's already so neutered in T1 to make up for his Undetectable status, but he's still TOTALLY VISIBLE. You can SEE him with your eyes. Spine Chill detecting him is unnecessary.

    If he could be 110% that would be dream come true

  • The 1st suggestion sounds ok, but that would make Scratched mirror broken. You'd have to change or remove that add-on if you wanna do that.

    Not a fan of the 2nd suggestion. The stalk limit is kind of a part of Myers, and it's something you need to kinda keep track of in the match and to know who to stalk up and who to leave etc. It's part of his actual character too, if you think about it.

    I do think his Tier 3 should be slightly buffed though. +15% pallet break speed and 25% reduced pallet stun time while in tier 3 would be nice. He needs something to be more aggressive and scary in tier 3 imo, the extra vault speed isn't enough. His tier 2 is fine, it has its strengths and weaknesses, but his tier 3 is quite underwhelming compared to something like Oni's demon mode. He's a simple killer so I think he should get simple buffs that compliment him.

  • Evil Within 1 needs to be much easier to get out of. Myers has the weakest map pressure of any Killer at the beginning of the game since he has to dance with survivors for so long to even get enough stalk to get out of it.

    Make it so a hit in EW1 automatically upgrades you to EW2, or it lasts like 30 seconds or something.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    The 1st suggestion sounds ok, but that would make Scratched mirror broken. You'd have to change or remove that add-on if you wanna do that.

    Not a fan of the 2nd suggestion. The stalk limit is kind of a part of Myers, and it's something you need to kinda keep track of in the match and to know who to stalk up and who to leave etc. It's part of his actual character too, if you think about it.

    I do think his Tier 3 should be slightly buffed though. +15% pallet break speed and 25% reduced pallet stun time while in tier 3 would be nice. He needs something to be more aggressive and scary in tier 3 imo, the extra vault speed isn't enough. His tier 2 is fine, it has its strengths and weaknesses, but his tier 3 is quite underwhelming compared to something like Oni's demon mode. He's a simple killer so I think he should get simple buffs that compliment him.

    Hey, yeah sure about the add-ons would be ajusted, but I was talking purely about him and his power.

    Maybe make his T3 movement speed 120%?

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1790355#Comment_1790355

    Hey, yeah sure about the add-ons would be ajusted, but I was talking purely about him and his power.

    Maybe make his T3 movement speed 120%?

    I think the 110% movement speed in T1 would be enough tbh, because it could have multiple playstyles

  • @Zaytex said:

    Evil Within 1 needs to be much easier to get out of. Myers has the weakest map pressure of any Killer at the beginning of the game since he has to dance with survivors for so long to even get enough stalk to get out of it.

    Make it so a hit in EW1 automatically upgrades you to EW2, or it lasts like 30 seconds or something.

    It should be easier to get out of T1, I agree, but I think it'd be better to just make it only take like a second or two of stalking, lower the requirement by a lot, that way the killer will have control over it unlike tying it to a hit.

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210426/how-i-would-buff-myers

    Are you joking right now? You do realize if they removed the stalk limit then he could basically slug everyone. He's not like Ghostface where only one Survivor is exposed, With Myers if he gets to Tier 3 EVERYONE is exposed. Myers is good where he's at and doesn't need anything done to him

    This is objectively wrong. Myers is about as powerful as a dumpster fire