From advent calendar. Edit: ok... I'm a dumbass, didn't know there was a code
yes?
I don’t know. Whois asking?
Yes?...
Yes. It just required putting in the code on the store page.
The charm is too small imo. A xmas stocking shouldn't be so tiny.
The season of giving is upon us in Dead by Daylight! Let’s celebrate the holidays & end of 2020 together with free cosmetics and currencies!
Follow the directions on this page ya cutie.
i didnt get it, apparently.
out of curiosity: is it a side specific charm? and what rarety does it have?
@Mister_xD said:i didnt get it, apparently.out of curiosity: is it a side specific charm? and what rarety does it have?
@Mister_xD said:
Killer Only, Yellow.
@ohheyitsbobcat said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789457#Comment_1789457Killer Only, Yellow.
@ohheyitsbobcat said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789457#Comment_1789457
thanks ^^
i just checked again, nope i dont have it.
has this been reported to the bug report section already?
@Mister_xD said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789474#Comment_1789474thanks ^^i just checked again, nope i dont have it.has this been reported to the bug report section already?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789474#Comment_1789474
It doesn't seem like it has no. Weird for a code charm of all things to be buggy. Hope it gets all sorted out for you an OP. ^_^
I got it. Don't know if caps matter? I think I put it all in caps.
Yes.
@TragicSolitude said:Yes. It just required putting in the code on the store page.The charm is too small imo. A xmas stocking shouldn't be so tiny.
@TragicSolitude said:
It is weirdly tiny.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes?
I don’t know. Whois asking?
Yes?...
Yes. It just required putting in the code on the store page.
The charm is too small imo. A xmas stocking shouldn't be so tiny.
Follow the directions on this page ya cutie.
i didnt get it, apparently.
out of curiosity: is it a side specific charm? and what rarety does it have?
Killer Only, Yellow.
thanks ^^
i just checked again, nope i dont have it.
has this been reported to the bug report section already?
It doesn't seem like it has no. Weird for a code charm of all things to be buggy. Hope it gets all sorted out for you an OP. ^_^
I got it. Don't know if caps matter? I think I put it all in caps.
Yes.
It is weirdly tiny.