So....one of my kids asked why there was a baby in DBD.
'Jus saying and he knows of DBD too lol ^^
'Jus saying and he knows of DBD too lol ^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should have said, "So I can KICK the b**y!"
Dang, here I thought victor was put specifically into DBD to be kicked.
BuT hE's NoT a BaBy reeeeeeeee
I think any post mentioning the b-word get deleted and you get a message from a mod as a warning.
It aint worth it lol
Go the discord route and send him to his room until he agrees to take it back
Exactly. You can't make something like that and not make people think it's a baby, and censoring people who call Victor a baby is really stupid.
Hell, my sister (9) loves The Twins just because you are able to "kick de beh beh"
the b word? biscuit? ball? baboon? :D
Binoculars? Banana? Booty? Bracket?
why is you're kid watching you play dead by daylight?
He was more upset the fact the Killer, the other is called Charlotte, thinking it was a friend lol
He's a gremlin
Why not?
But he is fine with all the different mories?
Beach? body? blueberries? bucktooth?
Brachiosaurus? Brutality? Busted? Boomer?
Lol! so far i have just ended up saying the lil (bad word) because he comes out of nowhere and scares the hell out of me
Just call him a midget or dwarf, just as funny and not as bannable :p
You can't help what kids call things ^^ but we did tell him what it was.
The amazing leaping Crotch goblin ๐
Depends on age I guess, but I won't let my kids watch me play something so graphic till they're 13 or so
Eh, there is much out there even the news that can be graphic, violent etc. They don't sit glued to to it or go about sticking people on hooks lol.
One of my kids asked why there was a baby in DBD too. I told him he is now banned from the forums. He stared at me blankly.
He's there so we can kick the child!
I snort laughed to this!
Tell him Victor is CLEARLY a grown adult.