I'm back lol
So during my absence I've been playing dbd and I want to talk about it.
Killer bores me because the so called swat team swf or sweat squads seem to be nonexistent. I did get one before it was a fun intense game but it resulted in a 3k and hatch escape.
It seems that console killers have poor connection and pc killers vpn. I just cant get a game where I dont get hit through a window or the killer swings at air and actually misses. This only derives from my own personal experience.
I got into leather face and blight two very fun and balance killers.
The new killer seems like a mixture between hag, deathslinger and like tier 1 myers. It's harto gauge whether her power is ok or not. I seem to be able to counter it but its confusing so I'm gonna play more games. She can camp across the map so I mean hag there. Other than that I'm gonna go with shes ok, for now. My friend seems to think shes boring but once again I'll play more.
Comments
Congrats you came back at one of DBD's lowest points ๐๐๐
No I came back from something else not even gonna say it cause uhh ye
Oh my god the ban wasn't perma. Holy #########.
Welcome back.
Ya I misread woopsies
Kinda bad timing,considering how much of a dumpster fire this update is,but glad to have you back nonetheless :)
I'm suprised myself but thank you I have returned hopefully better
You're good :)
I have been playing wayyyy more apex but the new update had me excited.
What a time to come back.
bet you're glad you made this decision
Either way, welcome back!
Welcome Back!
I agree with you there dbd is in an... awkward state but I like the new killer currently. Thank you.
Thanks glad to be back.
Not enough 4 man rank 1 SWFs for me. Just destroyed the last one I got. Gg ez bb survivors lmao. Pay attention to me.
That's what I'm saying bro killer gets so boring getting easy 4ks.
Hello and welcome back Azame, hope you'll enjoy your time back while it lasts.
Have you yet faced any really good Twins ? I feel like once all their bugs and features get fixed & added, people will start to realise how incredibly strong can victor's chase be. I consider it very close to deathslinger right now, maybe once I play enough and find some actually really good surviors I'll change my mind but right now victor feel pretty strong chase wise.
I have definetly faced a really good twins player on lerys. They hardly missed and I only escaped with hatch. I do agree the killer is very slept on people need to realize the potential is there. I see it and ik glad you do too.
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.