Susie is a favorite because I picture her as someone who is still happy and jolly while being a killer, which gives creepy vibes. Would be nice to have alternate outfits with their faces being partially shown though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like all of them, but if I had to choose, it would be Susie.
I like her because we know the most about who she really is (from the archives) she also gets pretty good cosmetics.
As a Legion main, i prefer Frank 😊
Frank hot
underrated bae
I’m a weirdo who likes a Joey
Frank is my boyfriend and I dream about him every night! I LOVE HIM
Jokes on you I use the blight outfit so I am all of the above
SAAAAAAME
Susie is a favorite because I picture her as someone who is still happy and jolly while being a killer, which gives creepy vibes. Would be nice to have alternate outfits with their faces being partially shown though.
Susie just from a design standpoint i found her the most pleasing
and no i dont mean her body i meant her hair her hair
I mean, Joey may have the most edgy outfits but I think Joey would be a pretty nice guy to hang out with.
susie's easily the most redeemable of the legion while still being psychotic and murderous + she is ultimate bae
Frank cuz I don't simp for a fictional character
(its a joke...sorta)
Frank has the best skins. Joey needs some love.