New Reworked Map Gas Heaven Autohaven Wreckers Really Big and Hard for Killer
This new reworked map become a very hard to win as killer. I try play as Spirit, this map really big even my phase blink not fit from edge to the centre of the map. Please rework this map again
Comments
They didn't change the size though
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but they only changed the models the maps themselves are the same shape and size
Not gonna lie, I thought the same thing.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8.
but the tiles and structures are not.
I kinda miss the foliage/trees it looks very bright and open.. it feels a bit like the map is floating in space :(
I personally don’t have an issue with the size and rng on the new autohaven maps the issue I have is those maps are so god damn dark! It’s extremely hard to find and have a consistent sight on survivors and imo autohaven has been more or so survivor sided due to rng except wreckers yard and proper strategy on resting place..
The... The map didn't change size... There's less of everything to work with...
What-