New achievements 4.4.0
New achievements:
New achievements:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors will play with no perk for an achievement, oh god... Why...
8 perkless escapes? They really do hate solo survivors, lmao.
not really. The only reason I'm gonna have trouble with that is I won't be able to use Spine Chill. Other than that, ez pz
More concerned with the pallet saves! Can’t remember ever pulling one off! Eeek
I’m not worried about me, I’m scared of perkless teammates. If you thought they died fast while running crutch perks, just wait.
oh god
Wow perkless achievement, I really like that actually.
They couldn't have made the perkless achievement fewer matches?
Finally an excuse to play my poor neglected level 1 survivors.
Why do I feel like the perkless teammates are going to lead killer to other teammates more often to survive.
I like that no perk achievement, looks like it'll be a fun challenge
I already have Power Moves. It was quite easy :)