Dwelf is very naughty taking over the Twitter account - I am sure he's done all sorts of things like change passwords and stuff like that :) I wonder what he'll come up with whilst he's in charge though ๐๏ธ
Dwelf is very naughty taking over the Twitter account - I am sure he's done all sorts of things like change passwords and stuff like that :) I wonder what he'll come up with whilst he's in charge though ๐๏ธ
I'm guessing some codes for us to get goodies from :p
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How the Dwelf Stole the Christmas Event
Just embrace the Dwelf ๐
"hacked"
I doubt they were "hacked"
would have been cooler to announce new Christmas themed cosmetics like this instead of the old one..
oh boy, my Dwelf is gonna get tunneled extra hard this year isn't he....
Do you really think the OP was under the impression the official DBD Twitter account was hacked by a fictional character?
were you under the impression that I wouldn't meet his sarcasm with more sarcasm
For a second I thought you were serious.
No booli the Dwelf!!!!
Too bad he didn't tell us what the rewards for logging in tomorrow are.
****** DRINKS IN CLOWN and SCREAMS
Why does Dwight make every single thing in this universe better?
It just does.
I'm guessing today's one will be shown 11am est (4pm for me here).
I often let Dwelves escape. They're often memeing or are good players who don't sweat for the win.
Dwelf is very naughty taking over the Twitter account - I am sure he's done all sorts of things like change passwords and stuff like that :) I wonder what he'll come up with whilst he's in charge though ๐๏ธ
I'm guessing some codes for us to get goodies from :p
we'll have to wait and see how generous Dwelf is feeling.
:Thinkxel:
God I'm having Dwightcrow flashbacks now, thanks for reminding me