WHO IS YOUR MAIN? (killer)
in Polls
title
my first main was Doctor but When my brother bought the Halloween chapter I main Michael for long time after the I main ghost face and now I main legion🌚
Comments
Sorry I forget to add I don't have main😪
Quote these comment if you don't have mainMainly spirit but I also main legion wraith and when twins gets released I will main them
Don't really have a main but i have my favorite killers to play in order : Wraith, Oni, Demo/Pig, Spirit/Deathslinger ^^
Nurse and demo are my mains. I for some reason like hard killers in this game, so hillbilly, myers and more I tend to play. However I barely play DBD nowadays so whenever I play like once a week, it's either demo or nurse.
Legion mostly, but also Pig, Huntress, Hillbilly and speedy wraith if I have the add ons.
Legion but also Pig and Bubba.
Hillbilly
Boop!
Legion, but Huntress more and more lately.
I'm a full on Blight main now. Used to be a spirit main. I feel like people prefer to play against blight more than spirit so if I'm going to play I'll at least play with a killer that survivors enjoy a bit more. I do enjoy playing a bit of spirit from time to time.
My first killer that I played for the first time was Ghostface and my first victory was with him, but I'm main myers
I enjoy playing all 4 of these. As long as I have some agency in chase beyond just M1 I'm fine playing most killers.
Everyone except demo, my frames can't handle him :(
Demogorgon, playing as a creature that is essentially a giant mouth is rather fun
I bounce around, but when I feel the need to “do them some concerns”, Hag is my go-to. (The phrase is the creation of another Hag player on the forums here.)
The Pinball Wizard is definitely my main, PH and Doctor are my secondaries
Blight, but I also play Legion, Bubba and Billy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you don't enjoy repeatedly smashing your face into a solid wall, I don't need to hear about it.
I main stalkless Ghostface and Clown as I can't really play non M1 killers and like the normal chase mind games.
Huntress please, hitting high distance shots is cool!
Demogorgon because hes hot 😳
Spirit is my girl ♥️
bloit
I may have found my calling in Blight
Good ol' pp head. Few things are more satisfying in this game then hitting someone without any los.
Main Legion but i do like Freddy as well.
ghostface and daddyslinger
also hillbilly but i still gotta practise him
while i enjoy playing plague, i think i definitely have the most hours on trapper (and tend to default to him, too)
Michael is my main killer he was about to be replaced by legion but then feral frenzy got messed up
Twins is my new main
Ghostface
I am currently on an identity crisis trying to find my actual main(?) but Legion is the killer I have the most hours in so yeah. Spirit comes second but she's so boring to play. Like I said, I wanna main someone else. Currently trying out Doctor and Slinger.
I main both Spirit and Nurse, But I play Spirit more often.
I love Plague! Buff HER!
Legion is probably the closest thing I have to a main. He's the only Killer I've P3'ed (and I am not gonna make that mistake again) and he's probably also my favourite Killer to play.
The Hag with The Shape as my second
bam
I play Pig, Doctor, and Myers the most as killer. Also legion main stinky
I personally main Blight, secondarily I do play Deathslinger a decent bit as well.
Funny thing is I mainly go back and forth between Freddy and Pig mostly so that worked out that they're in the same group. Atm I'm not maining a specific killer so I can work on all of them but those were/are my actual mains.
Piggggg. The only character i have at P3 level 50
I love Blight, incredibly fun and underrated! Glad to see others here love him too!
I wouldn't say I 100% main Oni because I like to bounce around and play different killers almost every match, but I definitely find Oni one of the most fun killers to play in terms of his power. Not to mention, I really like his cosmetics & design as well.
If it wasn't for Oni, I'd probably have to go with Ghostface. He's a normal M1 killer in chase which sucks but I like sneaking up on people. I can't do this as efficiently with Michael since he's too tall and Pig because she takes too long to un-crouch imo.
Twins <3
I only have the ghost face dlc and he's my main but, if I had him, I'd main demo
Not a console player I see..
I play Legion and Demo the most out of all of them
Pyramid Head, but I still play Demogorgon occasionally.
I wanna get more killers, but right now I just have the basic killers and these two.
I love em' both to death, though.
Ghosty boy for life!