next prestige killer
I was going to start wraith on the road to p3, but it's almost December.
Merry ######### xmas!!!!!!
LOVE:
I was going to start wraith on the road to p3, but it's almost December.
Merry ######### xmas!!!!!!
LOVE:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Halo santa :O
I bring tidings of good cheer...
The halo looks more like Satan Horns in this Screenshot xD
pretty accurate to the clown's lore tbf
lol that was an unintended paint edit
You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not heal I'm telling you why...
I'm looking forward to all the festive Dwights, Clowns and everyone wearing ugly sweaters it's going to be a great month!!!
I wish clown had a xmas party bidness suit costume 😬
I'm using bills sweater all the time :D
Same!!!
I only got an ugly sweater on Meg so if you ever see a Meg with Red hair and a Swish Sweater and my name (of course) don't be shy to say hello :)
this comment is criminally underrated please someone give this man upvotes
and yet it's trapper getting the krampus skin
Goddamnit you just reminded me that I don't have Sandy Claws on PC. I was looking foward to rocking it again. PLs cross saves dev sI have so many Clown outfits on Xbox.