I am very very curious, do you or don't you put chocolate int he fridge? (to those who like it).
I put mine in the fridge, ALL but a snickers.
I don't even know what a fridge is.
@CheeseAnton said:I don't even know what a fridge is.
@CheeseAnton said:
wait what?
@Mushwin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781590#Comment_1781590wait what?
@Mushwin said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781590#Comment_1781590
Zero idea, and it makes me sad. My best guess from conversation is maybe they're talking about the FreezeFood-inator, but I'm still not entirely sure.
@CheeseAnton said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781591#Comment_1781591Zero idea, and it makes me sad. My best guess from conversation is maybe they're talking about the FreezeFood-inator, but I'm still not entirely sure.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781591#Comment_1781591
I am not sure if you actually know or don't know, it's like an oven but is cold and keeps and stores goods like butter, eggs and cheese ^^
@Mushwin said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781596#Comment_1781596I am not sure if you actually know or don't know, it's like an oven but is cold and keeps and stores goods like butter, eggs and cheese ^^
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781596#Comment_1781596
Wait people put butter in the fridge?
@[Deleted User] said:I've eaten refrigerated hershey bars before, and they felt hard enough where I could've chipped a tooth if I had bit them the wrong way.Nope. I like mine straight out of the wrapper (or even better; slightly softened in a microwave).
@[Deleted User] said:
I've eaten refrigerated hershey bars before, and they felt hard enough where I could've chipped a tooth if I had bit them the wrong way.
Nope. I like mine straight out of the wrapper (or even better; slightly softened in a microwave).
I am sorry to say but hershey cho is not good anyway!
@NoOneKnowsNova said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781602#Comment_1781602Wait people put butter in the fridge?
@NoOneKnowsNova said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781602#Comment_1781602
I put my butter in a butter dish, but what do you do if you have more butter than fits in your butter dish?
I put mine in the freezer sometimes.
I don’t know why but I love the c h o n c h
@bredbeddle said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781637#Comment_1781637I put my butter in a butter dish, but what do you do if you have more butter than fits in your butter dish?
@bredbeddle said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1781637#Comment_1781637
I put my butter in the fridge ^^ also I freeze milk, cheese and other goods :) follow me for more things to freeze lol
Chocolate?
What blasphemy.
An exorcist is on their way to your location right now.
burn the witch
I thought I was one of the last ones left. Frozen chocolate is great.
I don't like chocolate so I'm not going to vote... but... what? Why would you ever do that?
If it lasts long enough to be put in the fridge till later then yep in the big cold box living in the kitchen it goes.
Only 2 types won't go in and they are Snickers and Lion Bar.
Some chocolates benefit from being kept in the fridge (toblerone is a good example of such, imo), others do not.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't even know what a fridge is.
wait what?
Zero idea, and it makes me sad. My best guess from conversation is maybe they're talking about the FreezeFood-inator, but I'm still not entirely sure.
I am not sure if you actually know or don't know, it's like an oven but is cold and keeps and stores goods like butter, eggs and cheese ^^
Wait people put butter in the fridge?
I am sorry to say but hershey cho is not good anyway!
I put my butter in a butter dish, but what do you do if you have more butter than fits in your butter dish?
I put mine in the freezer sometimes.
I don’t know why but I love the c h o n c h
I put my butter in the fridge ^^ also I freeze milk, cheese and other goods :) follow me for more things to freeze lol
Chocolate?
What blasphemy.
An exorcist is on their way to your location right now.
burn the witch
I thought I was one of the last ones left. Frozen chocolate is great.
I don't like chocolate so I'm not going to vote... but... what? Why would you ever do that?
If it lasts long enough to be put in the fridge till later then yep in the big cold box living in the kitchen it goes.
Only 2 types won't go in and they are Snickers and Lion Bar.
Some chocolates benefit from being kept in the fridge (toblerone is a good example of such, imo), others do not.