What is the most annoying Killer

Yeah who do you Surv mains think is the most annoying Killer?


I've been playing a bit more Survivor these days and i feel like the Hagen is pretty annoying. But what do you guys think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • My most hated killers are Plague and Trapper. Plague because my teammates are potatoes and she completely nullifies all playstyles except the boring meta playstyle. Trapper I hate because he gives me about as much anxiety as playing killer myself, and as a Killer main, I need a break from that kind of anxiety from time to time. Also, most Trapper players are new and/or console players, so they play very boring and scummy.

  • Legion for sure.

    most annoying and borring killer to go against.

    give me 100 spirits in a row but pls dont give me a legion

  • Freddy, Spirit, and Trapper. I think everyone knows why.

  • Plague - Her ability to basically deny Survivors the ability to heal each other takes away from Altruism scoring. Also not a fan of having to pick between my character being a walking stinky and barfing no stealth character or giving the Plague a machine gun.

    Freddy - Overloaded Kit. Nothing like him hooking someone to teleport to your gen and Pop the Weasel It after going through the extra M1 he already gave you to do from passive and add ons. He's really the no skill Killer of the game currently.


    Tried to limit myself to two. Though obviously most Killers can be played in annoying mannerisms. Like high mobility Killers tunneling unhooks, camping Leatherfaces, OHKO hatchet Huntress, or 10 traps at hook Hags.

  • Pay to win freddy. Why I need to imagine where are his arms? Has anyone see something like that in another game?

    Make him taller or reduce the hit range.

  • @zHypnotism said:

    Yeah who do you Surv mains think is the most annoying Killer?

    I've been playing a bit more Survivor these days and i feel like the Hagen is pretty annoying. But what do you guys think?

    Michael Myers and his Terror Radius piss me off

  • Nurse, Huntress and Bubba for me

  • @carnage4u said:

    I find any killer that crutches on NOED to be both annoying and somewhat pathetic for not trusting their own skill. I don't find any specific killer that annoying.

    if I'm using NOED, I'm using it for a reason.

    An example is an all end game build with Nemesis and with his purple addons that allows me to make zombies spawn in the gates. It's so much fun

  • Trickster....just annoys me. Don't mind noed..survivors have divisive and borrowed..all crutches both sides.

  • Good Huntress - i hate her hatchets.

    Good Trickster - can be extremely annoying spamming knives.

    Other ones can also be annoying but i think i don´t hate them as much.

  • Trickster and his knife spam.

    Legion and the mending simulator.

    Ghostface and the wonky reveal mechanic.

  • @carnage4u said:

    I find any killer that crutches on NOED to be both annoying and somewhat pathetic for not trusting their own skill. I don't find any specific killer that annoying.

    I find any survivor that crutches on dead hard to be both annoying and somewhat pathetic for not trusting their own skill.

  • You definitely know it's a necro when there's a trusted icon on a post

  • I dont have 1 but 3,Artist,Bubba,Spirit,no fun allowed when you play againts these.

  • @posterum said:

    Legion and Ghostface, by far.

    Especially given that the players who play them are toxic, camper/tunnellers who make everyone want to quit the game.

    Hey don't put us all in the same box as these rotten apples

  • @zHypnotism said:

    Yeah who do you Surv mains think is the most annoying Killer?

    I've been playing a bit more Survivor these days and i feel like the Hagen is pretty annoying. But what do you guys think?

    Doctor I hate how loud he makes the game

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    You definitely know it's a necro when there's a trusted icon on a post

    And this thread has even been revived twice.

    And both times by people with this necromancy still being their ONLY post.

  • Annoying? Doctor or Bubba. Doctor's madness and incessant shocking, Bubba because you know there's a 99.9% it's gonna be a camping match. And I hate the sounds he makes.

  • @Marigoria said:

    I hate going against Pyramid Head and Huntress the most. Spirit is also boring to face but not as much as the other 2, imo

    Silent hill is amazing idk how you can hate it bruh

  • Doctor and Bubba x.x hate em lol. Even if the player isn't a face camping Bubba. Just hate him. Lol

1 2 ›