The DBD Drinking Game

Just for funsies.

#1: Take a shot whenever a teammate tries to use Dead Hard but gets hit anyway.

Comments

  • Easy one we'd do. Take a drink everytime you miss a flashlight attempt.

  • Take a shot every time a Pig lets you boop the snoot.

  • You do realize that half the player base will die from alcohol poisoning right?

  • @HellDescent said:

    You do realize that half the player base will die from alcohol poisoning right?

    Well, it is a horror game after all.

  • @ringwinning said:

    Just for funsies.

    #1: Take a shot whenever a teammate tries to use Dead Hard but gets hit anyway.

    Tjse a shot whenebr you get a meg meg in your macth I dare you

  • Solo queue Drinking game:

    • Anytime someone self cares/urban evasion when totally unnecessary and unhelpful
    • Someone picks a Blendette
    • The killer mori's someone
    • A teammate gets grabbed from full health out of a locker before first gen


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Solo queue Drinking game:

    • Anytime someone self cares/urban evasion when totally unnecessary and unhelpful
    • Someone picks a Blendette
    • The killer mori's someone
    • A teammate gets grabbed from full health out of a locker before first gen

    *dies because I use SC and UE a lot in matches* I swear the day I see a post on this forum that's titled "I Met the Worst Survivor Ever" and it's a video of me as Meg I will uninstall

  • The most deadly drinking game. Drink everytime some1 on the dbd forums posts something really whiny sounding.

  • For the sake of everyone's kidneys :

    Take a shot every time your teammate with No Mither escapes the trial

    Take a shot every time a killer with Monstrous Shrine performs a 4k

  • Take a shot when your teammate or random teabags at the gates with full health. (For the sake of your kidneys it’s only a shot if everyone is at the gate and the teabag counts as one anymore then that doesn’t count).

  • For the sake of everyone's kidneys...

    Take a shot each time you see a crow disturbed (and/or flying away).

  • *Falls down the stairs*

  • When playing, use vinegar instead of alcohol.

  • Is this an indirect way of assassinating me?