What is your matchmaking time?
I would like to know how matchmaking time is affected by role, rank, region and system
My stats
Killer:
Red rank / Europe / Ps4
10 seconds
Survivor:
Red rank / Europe / Ps4-Crossplay
3-5 minutes
Tagged:
Trusted
I would like to know how matchmaking time is affected by role, rank, region and system
My stats
Killer:
Red rank / Europe / Ps4
10 seconds
Survivor:
Red rank / Europe / Ps4-Crossplay
3-5 minutes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor
Red rank/ North America/ xbox
About 12 seconds, ridiculously quick
As survivor in red ranks, it depends on the day and time. Can range from a few seconds to about 2-3 minutes. Neither is that bad, imo.
As killer, in red ranks it ranges too. Often very quick to almost instant, but very late at night could take between 10-20 minutes.
I'm on PC, EU with crossplay turned on.
Killer
NA/Xbox Crossplay on/ purple ranks
10-15 seconds
Killer EU
Xbox Crossplay on
Yellow Rank
Evening/Night
1-15 Seconds
Both Killer and Survivor Red Rank, EU Region, PC, Crossplay enabled:
Daytime:
Instant Survivor
1-2 minutes for Killer
Evening/Night:
2-3 minutes as Survivor (2 man SWF)
instant for Killer
West Europe, PC, Crossplay on, red ranks:
Killer:
morning: ~3+ minutes, afternoon: ~1-3 minutes, evening: instant
Survivor:
morning: instant, afternoon, ~1-3 minutes, evening: ~3+ minutes
In the evening the SWF's are playing, easy as that.
I'm on PC in EU w/ crossplay, playing survivor in red ranks. For the most part it's fairly quick. Even though it does fluctuate a bit from time to time, I usually don't have queues that feels like they're taking forever
Depends on the time of day, earlier on either both are fast (~1 minute) or survivor is a bit faster than killer, later on killer is instant and survivor is still pretty fast (~2-3 minutes) as both solo and duo, and killer is instant.
Red ranks, EU, Crossplay on.
Not claiming this is everyone's experience and I have no clue what it's like for 3-4mans, but pretty much perfectly fine for me.
PS4 crossplay off, North America, East Coast
Survivor red/purple, mostly solo sometimes 2swf. Morning before 11am pretty much instant. About 11am until about 1030/11pm if not instant at most 1-2 minutes. Night after 11pm starts to slow down to about 5 minutes tops.
Killer green/yellow/brown depending on how serious I'm taking playing killer that month. ๐ Morning and Night waits are opposite from the survivor wait times - Morning is lslow while night is fast. Day time wait is same (if not instant only 1-2 minutes) so it's easy for me to switch between which role I feel like playing more.
I have noticed during the day when my waits for either role is pretty quick my lobbies are pretty evenly matched with rank, during morning/night when it slows down for one side I am more likely to get a rainbow rank lobby.
NA central time.
Killer instant 2-5 seconds all day.
Solo survivor 1-2 min early, 2-3 min around 3 p.m, night time 8 p.m to 3 a.m around 10 min.
2 man, almost the same.
Always below 10 seconds, it's quite amazing, it reminds me of the very old DbD days.
PC, Western-Europe, high-green/all-purple ranks, crossplay on.
North America CST
Usually anytime after 10pm
On PC with crossplay on
Killer - less than a min to get in a match
Survivor - TBD