We better be getting some christmas sweaters for killers this time
I need oni in a cute sweater
I need oni in a cute sweater
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demo sweater w/ christmas lights that flicker and those velvet novelty reindeer antler things. That's what I want.
Yes just like the one you made
It should even change the lobby animations so he stands just like he does in your art
Legion has two sweaters already....
ok
We need more
All four legion members plus extra recolors?
No, more killers need killer sweaters
Christmasy Sweaters for Nurse, plz plz ๐ฅณ๐
Trapper needs it most. Heโs been needing a buff.
He's getting a legendary christmas skin in like a week- don't be greedy!
I do hope it's a Krampus skin he gets, cause I would ABSOLUTELY buy that.
I wouldn't get your hopes up, sadly.
Oh, a Trapper Christmas skin? Sounds good.
I hope we get a few more.
Oh my god I would love to see Spirit in a cheesy Christmas sweater.
So much of this too cute!! Love the ideas people are having as well.
This is unique having a hard time seeing nurse in a sweater but still very interning idea!!
๐ท๐
Aw, sheโll be so cute tho, especially if she gets matching Christmas slippers for her liโl feet๐
A sweater for The Pig?
Yes please!!!!!!
@Xyvielia I really would love a ghost of christmas past skin for nurse
Also please would like a ghost of christmas future for wraith!
For wraith ^
For nurse
But same time now I want sweater for nurse lol plus slippers lol ๐ท๐
Also please help me figure out ghost of christmas present skin and who it could work with!
From what I've seen, the only killers getting Christmas skins in the store are Trapper and The Twins, neither being sweaters. Sorry dude.
Clown for GOCP.
Clown would be best fit but his santa outfit is so good lol
I don't see why he couldn't have both
Hag's sweater could have too long sleeves that double as a weapon
Hag is always so festive! Letโs let her show it off!
And she has so much to say while waiting for a lobby, we could turn those lil snarls of hers into a carol!
Legion and technically Freddy already have sweaters :x
Yeah. That Freddy one is cheating. lol.
the more I think about each individual Killer the more I like the idea of them with ugly Christmas sweaters!
I want a monochromatic Ghostface sweater that's just a knit reprint of the amazing opening scene.