THE Add-on You Own The Most Of
Without buying new ones, which Add-on do you have the most of when you read this?
Screenshots ain't necessary, but if you state a number that may seem ridiculous to others, a pic would prove it.
I got 412 Junkyard Air Filters on Hillbilly, cause they were Spark Plugs before.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
It isn't much, but I have 177 Friendship Bracelets on Legion...
For Survivor: 297 Styptic Agents (when it comes to Items, 342 brown Medkits)
For Killer: 107 Trapper Sacks
Curious combination of Item & Add-on you got there. 🤭
It's probably going to be either Broken Syringe or Workshop Grease in the mid-100s, considering I funnel my points primarily into Pig and never use either of those add-ons.
About 255 placebo tablets for blight.
Yeah, I usually go for the good stuff on my Main. I also have tons of Keys, Syringes, Map Offerings... (But never use them. I could go for a Haddonfield-Week tho)
For Killer, most of them are quite freshly prestiged, but once I got everything, I mostly dont play them that much anymore and just grind BPs with my Killers, so I lose quite a bunch of Add Ons without getting them back as Killer.
used to be wooden horses on Nurse until she had a large bulk of the enjoyment of playing her sucked out of her, so now it's 350+ of the common necklet add-ons on Hag.
603 vegetable oils on Bubba.
My Claudette has only 120 of the yellow medkits, since I don't spend that much on my Survivors once I max them.
Spirit has 188 Origami Cranes and Shiawase Amulets, every other killer hovers between 110-170 of their common Add-Ons.
I think they're over 100 now.
This was last week, I've spend 2M more BP on her.
Tacky earrings on Myers. I spend most of my bp on him trying to get map offerings
200 iri heads <.<
i want those Trapper Sacks!
i have
like 1522 DxMan, you could farm a lot of salt very quickly. :D
Ever watched Umbras Stream? She has like over 1600 Iri Heads and over 1000 Moris on her Huntress.
No, those are mine D:
(I am almost out of yellow Bags tho, thats why I need the brown Bags now)
326 foxglove on blight beating my 324 compound 7s by 2
I'm okay, I swear.
(and for good measure here's my 205 Garden Rake add-ons for Freddy too)
Couple hundred of both Piggy pink add-ons as I never use them or map offerings. Biggest number is her grease at 607.
Man her offerings need some sweet sweet lovinz.
im almost out of both xD
If you don't mind, i'm actually curious on your Razor Wires numbers.
254 Yaku-Yoke Talisman for my Oni.
119 batteries on claudette.
I always prioritize getting my survivors and killers P3 full perks so i don't have super high addon numbers on my characters
193 white nit combs on my Nurse
I will screencap for you later tonight when I return home.
Neat, thanks.
550
And it's that high for the obvious reason, right?
Spark Plug on Bubba.
I completely forgot about this until just now. My bad.
That's fine, they're forgettable anyway.
Thanks.
I have something like 300 Kavanagh's Last Breath add ons. They typically aren't legal in tournaments, so I don't practice with them.
I actually have a tie. 65 of both Friendship Bracelets on Legion and Black Hearts on Demogorgon.
For those of you who don't know what they do... Friendship Bracelet gives Legion +4m of range on Killer Instinct detection which is kind of useless, Black Heart gives Demo a shorter cool down when missing Shred which isn't terrible... but Mew's Guts exists which is a yellow that does both that and gives him +1 portal to work with (which is actually another one of Demo's browns).
Oh shoot. I just noticed I actually have 67 Rat Tails on Demo (faster portal placement)... so that one is very slightly my most common add on.
idk but if it's about UR addons i have around 80 of the billy addon that removes the noise of the chainsaw for survivors not in your TR