Racist players...

This message is for everyone :

The other day I raised awareness about scammers in DbD. The issue was taken care of and I thank the DbD Discord moderation team for reacting rapidly and efficiently.

Today, I have encountered something I have never thought I would find in DbD. The following racist comments are highly sensitive and I would advise anyone reading to leave this discussion right now if this is something you don't want to see.

This content also probably violates the rules and community guidelines of this forum so reader discretion is advised. All necessary actions have been taken via in-game report system against this horrible person.

1rcs.png 2rcs.png


If you encounter this in-game, report the person in question. This behaviour should not be tolerated.

You guys be careful out there ;----;


Stay Strong,

Stay Safe,

Stay Awesome.


Cheers,

MrGolden32467

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Happens everywhere, in every community /sub community. Just report it and move on. Why would you share this? Plus yourr not supposed to post racist content on this forum

  • Well the screenshot breaks the forum rule of Naming and Shaming so I'd recommend just doing the normal report ticket (sounds like you did) and deleting the screenshot.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Well the screenshot breaks the forum rule of Naming and Shaming so I'd recommend just doing the normal report ticket (sounds like you did) and deleting the screenshot.

    Screens will be put back shortly after names have been covered :) thx for your feedback <3

  • @OutcastEric said:

    Happens everywhere, in every community /sub community. Just report it and move on. Why would you share this? Plus yourr not supposed to post racist content on this forum

    I know it does :) and now that I have spoken about it once, I will stop talking about it. I feel like ignoring the issue won't solve anything. This post is just so people know it's there and that it is real. It's just sad and disappointing to see. Thank you for your comment <3

  • Thought this thread was going to be about Blackface Bubba

  • Actually. It was xenophobia.

  • Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just a usual post game dbd chat

  • I don't believe he named and shamed I cant see a name?

  • @Mushwin said:

    My question been, why shouldn't we name and shame this people that do crap like this? Yes I encounter stuff as do we all, least I would know who to stay away from, if people dish it out, have to take the consequences.

    Because:

    • The level of harassment they would receive is nowhere near justified.
    • You can easily fake this by simply switching names and pretending to be someone else.
    • They suffer consequences if you simply report them - they get banned and that's the end of it.
  • @MrGolden32467 said:

    This message is for everyone :

    The other day I raised awareness about scammers in DbD. The issue was taken care of and I thank the DbD Discord moderation team for reacting rapidly and efficiently.

    Today, I have encountered something I have never thought I would find in DbD. The following racist comments are highly sensitive and I would advise anyone reading to leave this discussion right now if this is something you don't want to see.

    This content also probably violates the rules and community guidelines of this forum so reader discretion is advised. All necessary actions have been taken via in-game report system against this horrible person.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6WN59SXKA3ZD/1rcs.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MAAL2FMCN9CC/2rcs.png

    If you encounter this in-game, report the person in question. This behaviour should not be tolerated.

    You guys be careful out there ;----;

    Stay Strong,

    Stay Safe,

    Stay Awesome.

    Cheers,

    MrGolden32467

    Report them, mute them, and block them. Those features exist for a reason. Naming and shaming on the forums won't get you anywhere.


    The fact that you are the kind of person to put a trigger warning in the thread title.... no comment.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1765963#Comment_1765963

    Because:

    • The level of harassment they would receive is nowhere near justified.
    • You can easily fake this by simply switching names and pretending to be someone else.
    • They suffer consequences if you simply report them - they get banned and that's the end of it.

    yeah i thought of such as i just posted hence why i edited lol

  • Lets just clarify. The racism isnt in DbD. The racist comments were from a player of the game. There is nothing in this game that is racist. The devs will ban people for that behavior.

    'Racism in DbD' implies that there is something in this game that is racist.

    People are stupid. No argument from anyone about that.

  • It's a shame such backward, neanderthal mentally still exists, because one person cannot accept how a game was gone about. Hopefully that belly-button fluff scrape-off is gone for good.

  • @Mushwin said:

    My question been, why shouldn't we name and shame this people that do crap like this? Yes I encounter stuff as do we all, least I would know who to stay away from, if people dish it out, have to take the consequences.

    Names were taken down 10min after the original post :) there were only 8 people that had seen this thread at that time <3

  • @csandman1977 said:

    Lets just clarify. The racism isnt in DbD. The racist comments were from a player of the game. There is nothing in this game that is racist. The devs will ban people for that behavior.

    'Racism in DbD' implies that there is something in this game that is racist.

    People are stupid. No argument from anyone about that.

    Thank you for helping me to get my point across <3 Name of the thread has been changed to be more suitable. I didn't know what naming convention to follow, that's my bad.. sorry

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/207752/warning-sensitive-content-racism-in-dbd

    Report them, mute them, and block them. Those features exist for a reason. Naming and shaming on the forums won't get you anywhere.

    The fact that you are the kind of person to put a trigger warning in the thread title.... no comment.

    Adjustments made :)

  • @MrGolden32467 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1765963#Comment_1765963

    Names were taken down 10min after the original post :) there were only 8 people that had seen this thread at that time <3

    Ohhhhhh <3

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1765963#Comment_1765963

    Because:

    • The level of harassment they would receive is nowhere near justified.
    • You can easily fake this by simply switching names and pretending to be someone else.
    • They suffer consequences if you simply report them - they get banned and that's the end of it.

    For users who are a bit confused why we don't allow any kind of naming and shaming, Orion puts it well together. ^

    Otherwise, I'm sorry this happened to you. Like you say yourself, report the offense in the game. This is mandatory. For more information, please read here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules