Do you think legion needs a rework?
I think legion is just a drop in what a killer should be, his power is dumb and he TRYS to give up chases. Rework time?
I think legion is just a drop in what a killer should be, his power is dumb and he TRYS to give up chases. Rework time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, he has always needed one. There should be some buffs to his base power and especially addons as they do nothing for him. Very few are useful.
nope, if I had the powers to do so and had no repercussions I would REMOVE the Legion (even when I bought it)
Or just make hia power not related to deep wound so it has a decent effect
if Legion did what he does now but without the deep wound thing, he might be somewhat decent (like a Billy/Nurse 2.0)
No, killing Legion’s current design to make a better killer is NEVER going to be worth it. Reworking him would just drive people who currently enjoy Legion out of the game.
lol
Legion honestly needs his speed add ons back. Once I see it is a Legion, I find it ridiculously easy to escape. Hold M1. Even with duration add ons, most Legion's can't catch up to someone at the far end of their TR if they just run.
ok I’d be down for speed addons returning. It’s honestly so much fun to go zooooooom around the entire map at light speed with Feral Frenzy. I still don’t know why the speed addons were removed :(
People just jump to reworks way to fast. A few tweaks and an addon pass is all they need. I actually really enjoy the power of the Legion and i'm not alone. Legion is no where near bad enough to warrent a complete rework
Absolutely, yes. Legion has several glaring issues.
It is worth pointing out that there are things Legion is very good at. Most Killers need to get EXTREMELY lucky to wound the entire Survivor team as quickly as Legion can on a regular basis. That's a strong power, and applies some pressure. However, once that initial pressure is applied, that's it. Legion has little else going for them. Legion is also pretty fast, and in the right conditions, can become oppressive. If the Legion player is particularly clever, they can minimize the long list of detriments and still do well, which is a strength of Legion mains that is often ignored or written off: if Legion does well, it's because the players commit a ton of skill to using them. Legion is also a pretty decent beginner Killer. They primarily utilize all the basics of being a Killer main, and their power helps them learn maps and mobility options. It also shows them Survivor movement, which they can pick up on and use later on other Killers. Advanced players also know how to use Legions shortcomings to at least give SOME kind of benefit, the most obvious one being to use their fatigue while body blocking an escape route to give their target less options. This is, again, a great skill that translates well to other Killers.
I like Legion. I started this game as a Legion main, and still play them here and there. The glaring flaws are the only thing that makes me pick other Killers half the time. I like how they look, I like the idea of edgy teens stabbing people, it's fun stuff. As a Killer, though, Legion needs to drop some of the extreme punishments of playing them while also maintaining focus on what they are good at. On top of that, Legion needs SOME kind of lethality option in a pinch that isn't prefaced by DSing themself.
Hold W
Just give the cooldown add-ons a reason to exist (0.2 seconds for the best add-ons is crazy pointless) and change the useless Killer Instinct add-ons to speed add-ons. (I don't mean crazy additional speed, either - something minor like 2-3%)
Also stop punishing him for successful M1 attacks.
No rework needed.
That said, rework deep wounds UI so it doesn't make the survivor blind.
@Sonzaishinai I agree 100%.
Power rework, no.
Add-on rework, yes.
Honestly, Legion's power is fine and does exactly what it's supposed to. THAT SAID, I still think it's way too much of a negative effect to lose your full power bar when pallet slammed and lose a HUGE chunk of your power on a basic attack when you compare Legion to a Killer like Oni that keeps the full bar of his power even if he's pallet slammed with it active.
Legion needs some addons reworked. I think their base power needs a few buffs here and there primarily to raise its up time. However their power does not require any major changes.
So... Power Rework, no. Add on rework, yes.
Yes! Absolutely he does! They totally missed the mark with him, and I think the Legion is their worst design yet. Their gameplay does not match their lore or theme at all. 0%.
They were advertised as a gang, but in-game they operate solo. What. Their power is generic and unintuitive.
More than anything, I want to see ALL 4 Legion members in a trial. Turn them into a killer that's based around switching control (Like Charlot/Victor) and controlling as much of the map as possible. It would be cool to see one Legion member be the leader, tagging survivors with Feral Frenzy, and then the other members of the Legion spawn on the map and chase the weakened survivors. I don't' know if they could program AI, but I think that would be super cool.
Absolutely.
I've been saying this for the longest time. Legion needs a FULL rework. His power is simply to boring to play against and too weak. What makes it bad is baked into the very concept of what it is.
Therefore, he needs a complete overhaul.
Well, the elite skin basically means that will never happen. Also, I don't think they'd want to code something like that. Would be cool, though.
Personally, I think it would be kinda cool if you could swap between the different members on the fly. There'd only be one Killer out at a time, but that Killer could change forms to one of the different members. Each Legion would have a different set of pros and cons, as well as a unique way they interact with their power.
Oh wait you were actually serious
Legion has the most counters out of all the killers
That's exactly why I don't want Legion to be given a complete overhaul. I like the fact that his power is primarily designed to keep the other survivors busy while he engages in basic M1 killer gameplay. I might be weird in liking M1 gameplay but I do. Legion is one of my mains because they give me the delay necessary to make basic M1 gameplay not just... way too slow to be viable.
If they want to try to make mending more engaging somehow... sure. I would have no problem with that because that doesn't make Legion... not Legion. I honestly love the fact that Legion's 4v1 game is good and his 1v1 game is kinda meh.
A rework? Nope.
QoL changes and little buffs? Definetly.