I'F you can just equip 1 meta perk
in Polls
what will you choose? I will choose ds or sp idk😝
what will you choose? I will choose ds or sp idk😝
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iron Will.
Also Mettle of Man is meta perk now?!
Hope.
MoM it's not a meta perk, it's just bad.
Meep meep
IN the past the people They were saying MoM it's a meta perk soo
Yea, in the past, but it got nerfed and now it's just a meme perk.
Before you took 3 basic attacks and the next hit was ignored, which basically screwed every m1 Killer in the game, but was completely useless against Killers that use their secondary attack more.
Now you need to take 3 protection hits, which is much harder to accomplish, and most of the time it's not really worth it.
Borrowed Time is the only perk I consistently use of that list anyways.
i am still going for safe unhooks outside TR if possible, but with camping and in EGC that’s not always possible.
BT helps you win what would otherwise be lose-lose situations, if used correctly.
Spine chill is my favourite survivor perk, and I play it in all my builds because I love being prepared for a chase and it helps against stealth killers.
the strongest perk in the game
After finding out long ago that MoM stacks are obtained by taking the Deathslinger's chain (with the chance of not even getting injured), I have been running the perk a lot more. Also, easy WGLF + MoM is amazing.
I'm a Spine Chill Addict
assuming i am in a call BT always also MoM meta?lol
Adrenaline is addictive, once you start using it you cannot stop lmao. Dead Hard is a close second. Everything else I can perfectly do without, I rarely use any meta perks other than the two I have mentioned.
Spine Chill is so useful. Borrowed Time is a close second.
chill
WGLF. Gimme them bloodpoints
Borrowed time is very useful but is exponentially less when you aren't in a SWF. As someone who values good chases over pipping or escaping, Dead Hard is the most useful for extending chases at high-level solo play.
Iron Will ?
Kindred because I almost always play solo lol
Unbreakable because majority want ds so I won't need it
I know it's not meta but I don't care. MoM is best perk.
I never use these, and I escape just fine.
People have become to reliant on the meta perks and don’t learn how to loop and mind game.
Meaning it’s there downfall because they refuse to adapt and learn to loop.
I rather use myself, Dance with me, quick and quiet, No one left behind and third it depends what I feel I need.
And I escape just fine,
I hardly ever use meta perks to survive. This makes it more fun and brings out the horror as well the thrill more. Even more when you loop a killer for over a minute because of more mindgaming.
I feel like it is balanced if you actually get tunneled, either way it guarantees the survivor a head start after he got tunneled.
Unbreakable because it has the strongest impact out of all other perks, except maybe DS. If everyone is downed without unbreakable, then that is a loss for the survivors and they are in a helpless situation except if someone kobe's, but that is quite rare. With just one unbreakable, and all survivors are downed, the unb user can literally save everyone. I have had moments like this happen in a match. It is also nice to have the passive bonus of recovering faster. Ever had a moment where the killer slugs everyone (not the toxic kind where they just let you bleed out) to end the game or create pressure? Well unb would counter that (kinda BS tho if 2 or more people have it tho).
The reason I wouldn't use DS like many others is because you don't need it as much as you think. If you are a very good player, then you won't need DS. You could probably rely on your teammates to perform an efficient BT save. BT is already a fantastic anti-tunnel perk. When using DS You are giving up a perk slot for a perk that you might not even get to use most of the time.
Slippery Meat
/s