WHO IS YOUR MAIN? (survivor)
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeffsus
Kate
Bill is missing cries
Felix <3
Ash williams.
Hail to the king, baby!
And who are jack, laure and ashly?
No one, really. I started prestiging my survivors a while ago cause it felt useless to spend more points into a lvl 50 char who already has all the perks I wanted. So now I prestige my chars to 3 and then when I have all the perks, start prestiging the next one while using the former one and their items to actually play the game. Once the next one is prestige 3 rinse and repeat... The current bloodweb mechanic is bs imho.
Claudette. Started DBD on PS4 release in 2017 and have used her consistently. It was Self-Care that attracted me.
Dwight
I am Jane main! She has the best backstory and the best outfits
Play allot of Nea due to her colorful cosmetics. I do switch between survivors at times. Others on my list of favorites are Adam, Feng and Claudette
Mr. Steve Harrington is my main but I have been leveling up Jeff & Kate lately.
I'm sorry idk how I forget him😪
sorry it's the correction. I meant Jake Laurie Ashley
It's interesting I also main Dwight and Min hahahaha
Lately I've been playing more as Dwight, because there are too many Mins around, but I love her nonetheless
Clearly, I main David, Quentin and Tapp.
Kate. I also love Ash, he'd be my main if it weren't for Kate, but I think he of all people would understand someone choosing to stare at the hot chick. When my friend plays survivor, he mains Ash.
sexy ace. he gives me serotonin
Yui is amazing
Cheryl, but I do like to switch around. I'll probably play more Claudette & Feng when I have all the perks on them.
Kate with Zarina close second. Their voices annoy me the least and killers tend to ignore me if I'm playing as one of them.
:)
Steve and Dwight!
Jake main here.
Bill because I like his Christmas sweater and I'm a big Left 4 Dead fan, and Ace because of his fancy cosmetics
Jake because I watched alot of Monto back in 2017.
Just saying Cheryl aka her real name Heather, wish people referred to her properly.
Clearly a lot have never played the four original Silent Hill games in there life.
But yes I main Heather.
Ace, he looked like a cool guy when I first played and I just stuck with him
Let's say that I play every Survivor I have P3 with every or most perks.
I tend to play whoever but Steve I occasionally play the most, from what I hear I really relate to him.
Actually, she was named Cheryl by her adoptive father and did also change her name officially to Cheryl when he was killed. However, she was originally called Heather and her adoptive father did change her name back to Heather to prevent the order from finding her. I guess both could be viewed as right.
Was a Meg until i was an Ace.
Was an Ace until i was a Yui.
I'm a Zarina and Yui now.
Kate
Ace. Bill. Ash. Kate.
IDK who this Jack guy is but I enjoy playing Jake lol.
Have
GreatTime with him😂elodie. i used to be a claudette/feng/jane/kate main tho
Ace is my favourite by far. He’s rather quiet so iron will doesn’t feel like a necessity and he also has some great cosmetics!
Felix and David
Elodie currently
Dwight is life
I like to switch characters a lot, But out of all of them I play Cheryl the most.
Feng MIN
Ash all the way.
Grovey
Zarina is the only person in the entire entity's realm that has any fashion sense.
Feng has a Karen haircut, Meg looks like a twelve year old, the Pig's hats are sooo 2000s, Kate is a generic blonde ingenue, The Huntress has to wear that mask because she doesn't get paid enough to afford botox, Claudette always looks like she's just seen Jesus, Nea is literally the entity, Jeff doesn't shower, Laurie dresses like an apartment maintenance guy, Jane needs to get a better hairstylist, Yui needs to drop the blonde hair dye, Nancy needs to never say the word "perm" again, Cheryl needs to cover up those shoulders before she gets tuberculosis, and Elodie's clothes are on point but her vocal chords are the opening to hell.
Hag spent way too much time in the suntan booth, Rin needs to cover up (those wounds before they get infected), Adiris has a really good makeup artist but skin lesions and necrosis are sooo 14th century, and the Nurse looks like an anorexic model that got possessed.
Ace Visconti
dwight. go white boy go
Meg is the only character I play as because she has a pink outfit like I do irl :)!!!! Also she's adorable with those braids and that one ponytail <3
Cheryl, Nea