All Experienced Players Know Exactly What Happened Next!

Hint 1: Macmillan

Hint 2: All 3 survivors

Hint 3:

sketch-1605452229546.jpg

Anyone who has played this game a lot knows exactly where we are right now lol

Comments

  • Imagine being on death hook against a Bubba, knowing he's playing really well and still do this ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Know what's one of the biggest jokes in the community? People who go and say

    'no, bubba's ability to insta down multiple survivors at once over the span of 1-2 tiles is not broken and you just need to learn to counter it by not ever unhooking or healing anyone or generally playing'

    then immediately turning around to go

    'wah wah remove deathslinger because being stealthy and breaking LoS is no counterplay and he totally never ever ever ever misses any shot anytime with his hitdot it's soooo unfair, wha wha'

  • All this needs is a Brazzers logo.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Know what's one of the biggest jokes in the community? People who go and say

    'no, bubba's ability to insta down multiple survivors at once over the span of 1-2 tiles is not broken and you just need to learn to counter it by not ever unhooking or healing anyone or generally playing'

    then immediately turning around to go

    'wah wah remove deathslinger because being stealthy and breaking LoS is no counterplay and he totally never ever ever ever misses any shot anytime with his hitdot it's soooo unfair, wha wha'

    Dunno if you ever played Bubba but Vaults literally neuter him. Even an L/T wall. all you need to do is vault and as he goes round slow vault back. Nothing outside of his add ons that increase time will counter that.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Know what's one of the biggest jokes in the community? People who go and say

    'no, bubba's ability to insta down multiple survivors at once over the span of 1-2 tiles is not broken and you just need to learn to counter it by not ever unhooking or healing anyone or generally playing'

    then immediately turning around to go

    'wah wah remove deathslinger because being stealthy and breaking LoS is no counterplay and he totally never ever ever ever misses any shot anytime with his hitdot it's soooo unfair, wha wha'

    bruh are you good?

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752217#Comment_1752217

    Dunno if you ever played Bubba but Vaults literally neuter him. Even an L/T wall. all you need to do is vault and as he goes round slow vault back. Nothing outside of his add ons that increase time will counter that.

    We're both talking from very different experiences then (is this a regional thing)? cause I cannot name a single bubba except maybe people who JUST started where you'd really get much of a chance to engage them in a chase. as said, people complain 'bout Caleb while saying bubba is 100% fair... how?


  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752235#Comment_1752235

    We're both talking from very different experiences then (is this a regional thing)? cause I cannot name a single bubba except maybe people who JUST started where you'd really get much of a chance to engage them in a chase. as said, people complain 'bout Caleb while saying bubba is 100% fair... how?

    You can react to Bubbas chainsaw. You can see him charging up and make a choice. Deathslinger can shoot you before you even see his gun raised, and can, in fact, literally zone you by just tapping LT or M2. The survivor has to respect the shot. The survivor has to pre-emptively juke and just hope that the Deathslinger has a bad aim. Deathslinger has 100% control of the situation. Bubba doesn't.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752254#Comment_1752254

    You can react to Bubbas chainsaw. You can see him charging up and make a choice. Deathslinger can shoot you before you even see his gun raised, and can, in fact, literally zone you by just tapping LT or M2. The survivor has to respect the shot. The survivor has to pre-emptively juke and just hope that the Deathslinger has a bad aim. Deathslinger has 100% control of the situation. Bubba doesn't.

    I've noticed a lot of Survivors try to run in a straight line and only juke when they THINK a shot is coming. As soon as I see a slinger in range of my booty, I start going serpentine like Peter falk on crack. Works most of the time. Admittedly, I haven't been facing any ex counterstrike tournament level slingers, though.

  • @finitethrills said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752264#Comment_1752264

    I've noticed a lot of Survivors try to run in a straight line and only juke when they THINK a shot is coming. As soon as I see a slinger in range of my booty, I start going serpentine like Peter falk on crack. Works most of the time. Admittedly, I haven't been facing any ex counterstrike tournament level slingers, though.

    That's because every juke sideways loses you distance. And your hitbox lags slightly behind so he could still get you even if it looks like he missed.

    You've probably seen a Slinger quickly ADS and instantly drop it to get the survivor to lose even more distance. It's a zoning for free thing he has I'm not particularly fond of. There's a pretty funny clip of ZubatLel trolling some poor Nea like this.

  • Also, I gotta add. To the first post. Who the hell sticks that close together against a Leatherface? That's honestly really dumb.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Also, I gotta add. To the first post. Who the hell sticks that close together against a Leatherface? That's honestly really dumb.

    To give the cuty pie that is leatherface a hug,obviously โค

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Also, I gotta add. To the first post. Who the hell sticks that close together against a Leatherface? That's honestly really dumb.

    What happened was I hooked the other survivor and seen all 3 run over that direction. Once I got there I heard the cries ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752254#Comment_1752254

    You can react to Bubbas chainsaw. You can see him charging up and make a choice. Deathslinger can shoot you before you even see his gun raised, and can, in fact, literally zone you by just tapping LT or M2. The survivor has to respect the shot. The survivor has to pre-emptively juke and just hope that the Deathslinger has a bad aim. Deathslinger has 100% control of the situation. Bubba doesn't.

    Deathslinger still can't down several people in one hit over 1-2 tiles, no matter what you think about his attack speed.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752264#Comment_1752264

    Deathslinger still can't down several people in one hit over 1-2 tiles, no matter what you think about his attack speed.

    Leatherface getting more than 1 down on a chainsaw sprint is entirely on the survivors. It's not something that should happen or work against players with a modicum of map awareness.

    And while he may not down he can do something just as strong and easier to pull off. With his ability to pop off a quick shot and eat the stun. Injuring the survivor and forcing them to mend. M & A on a Slinger can let him pop round a corner and get a hit off on one survivors and immediately pop a shot off on another while getting both off the gen. His damage dispersal is actually quite good against bunched up survivors for a 110 killer.

    The best Slingers I've played against are ones who know this and throw on Sloppy and drop chases the minute they get the deep wound. Then either pop-up again when the survivor is distracted or pressure other gens.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752264#Comment_1752264

    Deathslinger still can't down several people in one hit over 1-2 tiles, no matter what you think about his attack speed.

    Don't know how this got turned from a funny scenario into a Bubba vs Deathslinger thing but aw well lol

    For me I'd rather face a Bubba 100x more than Deathslinger. Bubba can down multiple people in one sweep but a good team should never let that happen. Thing is with Deathslinger is that you don't feel like you have much control over what happens. It feels just like "I hope he misses" rather than "that was a good dodge".

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752309#Comment_1752309

    Don't know how this got turned from a funny scenario into a Bubba vs Deathslinger thing but aw well lol

    For me I'd rather face a Bubba 100x more than Deathslinger. Bubba can down multiple people in one sweep but a good team should never let that happen. Thing is with Deathslinger is that you don't feel like you have much control over what happens. It feels just like "I hope he misses" rather than "that was a good dodge".

    'a good team' would do what exactly? if they can't scout the map in pairs against deathslinger to break the chain faster, i doubt they'd be capable of not giving up on a hooked teammate against bubba

  • What the hell were they actually thinking? ๐Ÿคฃ

  • Imagine trying to force people to like pineapple on pizza and then being offended when they tell you they don't like it.

    Only to follow it up by forcing it down their throat.

    p.s. pineapple on pizza is great btw

  • @lowiq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752241#Comment_1752241

    Imagine trying to force people to like pineapple on pizza and then being offended when they tell you they don't like it.

    Only to follow it up by forcing it down their throat.

    p.s. pineapple on pizza is great btw

    no it isn't but i agree with the first two parts

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1752542#Comment_1752542

    'a good team' would do what exactly? if they can't scout the map in pairs against deathslinger to break the chain faster, i doubt they'd be capable of not giving up on a hooked teammate against bubba

    A camping Bubba is like a camping Hag. There's very little you can do against it. What I meant by "good team" was a team who stays apart and does separate gens. The picture I sent shows what happens if all the survivors don't split up.

    If your facing Bubba grouping up can give him multiple downs with one sweep which will give him massive pressure. This is even worse with Ruin and Undying.

    Also against Bubba you should never greed pallets. He punishes you massively for it. Lockers are a massive counter if you know the timing.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1753037#Comment_1753037

    A camping Bubba is like a camping Hag. There's very little you can do against it. What I meant by "good team" was a team who stays apart and does separate gens. The picture I sent shows what happens if all the survivors don't split up.

    If your facing Bubba grouping up can give him multiple downs with one sweep which will give him massive pressure. This is even worse with Ruin and Undying.

    Also against Bubba you should never greed pallets. He punishes you massively for it. Lockers are a massive counter if you know the timing.

    The issue is the practice:

    Unless you are in a swf and at least one person runs OoO there's little chance you'll know it's bubba until it's too late. The tactic is good, the issue is that his mechanic as it is rewards camping, face or proxy. I've seen people who genuinely advice to just let a teammate die against a bubba, which... is not something any given killer ability should call for.

    It's that style of playing him that has him so high up in the pick/kill ranks, because he's... well, easy mode.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1753627#Comment_1753627

    The issue is the practice:

    Unless you are in a swf and at least one person runs OoO there's little chance you'll know it's bubba until it's too late. The tactic is good, the issue is that his mechanic as it is rewards camping, face or proxy. I've seen people who genuinely advice to just let a teammate die against a bubba, which... is not something any given killer ability should call for.

    It's that style of playing him that has him so high up in the pick/kill ranks, because he's... well, easy mode.

    He's easy to camp like Hag that's his big problem. Outside of that he is genuinely fine to face.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Hint 1: Macmillan

    Hint 2: All 3 survivors

    Hint 3:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MJE4CDVQOCRD/sketch-1605452229546.jpg

    Anyone who has played this game a lot knows exactly where we are right now lol

    What does this door hold?

  • It was a meme, I messed up how it was supposed to be said on accident


    I can't remember what the show was, but pretty much they made a treehouse I think but didn't make a way out cause the door was not cut out, so they trapped themselves inside of the treehouse

    edit: FOUND IT

    image.png


  • If anyone has played this game a lot and they knew the killer was bubba. Then they wouldn't be standing that close together.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1754134#Comment_1754134

    It was a meme, I messed up how it was supposed to be said on accident

    I can't remember what the show was, but pretty much they made a treehouse I think but didn't make a way out cause the door was not cut out, so they trapped themselves inside of the treehouse

    I was so confused lol I had no idea what show it was but somehow a memory of an old Drake and Josh episode came to mind. I think that might be what your talking about.

    If it is I have no idea how i remembered that lol

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    If anyone has played this game a lot and they knew the killer was bubba. Then they wouldn't be standing that close together.

    Especially when I've destroyed them convincingly and at that point they were all on death hook lol

    Lowest rank was rank 5 btw.

  • No-no, don't touch me there... this is my no-no square.