Can you block someone on here? Just curious.
Good afternoon btw everyone ❤️ :chuffed:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure why you want to block someone. Sounds painful and I would hope a resolution could be reached before we all start throwing stuff.
@ChesterTheMolester
So long as your name has nothing to do with your job I'll take a "good evening" or a "goodnight" from you.
Nope you can however activate borrowed time, I'm sure myself, @chemical_reject @Vietfox @PinkEricka and @NoxiousOnnyyxx will have your back.
That is what i'm talking about.
I swear by that look Huntress is giving she can read that thought bubble!
OMG Evil SWFS are here too.
@Michiko proceeds to show me the way out.
Then grabs you as you jump into the hatch and hooks you anyways. As they walk away they sing "Knock knock Knockin' on He*l's Door"
If only... if only
Btw, have you seen the movie? Knocking on heavens door? Was much better than the knockoff, the bucket list.
How would I harass then!? HOW!?
I need socks.
>.>
<.<
I feel we are missing a story here?
Good afternoon, forgot to post this am, weather hot and muggy here after being cloudy and cool.