Haa Haa you should know by now I'd boop that so fast no questions asked lol even tho the choice of stay still did make me giggle alot lol so tempted by that choice but always boop that pig!
Thank you @Le_DWK for such a wonderful post truly brightened up my day and added a much needed smile and giggles. π½π To all those that boop thank you for adding such fun and joy to my games keep being so positive its wonderful to see!! π
Thank you @Le_DWK for such a wonderful post truly brightened up my day and added a much needed smile and giggles. π½π To all those that boop thank you for adding such fun and joy to my games keep being so positive its wonderful to see!! π
I'll most likely add on to the post so keep an eye out. I did say it was 1/?. I'm glad you liked it <3
Tried to boop a Pig's snoot at the end of a round once. Gestured it to come over while approaching. It insisted on staying back and motioned me to leave already. Guess not all Pigs are used to humans.
Tried to boop a Pig's snoot at the end of a round once. Gestured it to come over while approaching. It insisted on staying back and motioned me to leave already. Guess not all Pigs are used to humans.
They're still not tamed animals and perhaps they never will be. It takes some patience, practice, and plenty of luck. Maybe one day you will be able to.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always boop the snoot.
boop the SNOOT
Pig : Crouched
Pointer Finger : Ready
Snoot : Booped
My friends just point out that it's a Pig and I'll go looking for her to boop the snoot, she doesn't have to come to me lol
Boop it
At that distance youβre dead anyways, so why not.
I wonder what happens if I boop it reeeeally hard
@Darkskies your input is needed
Always boop the snoot. Even if it kills you.
Haa Haa you should know by now I'd boop that so fast no questions asked lol even tho the choice of stay still did make me giggle alot lol so tempted by that choice but always boop that pig!
π½π
Thank you @Le_DWK for such a wonderful post truly brightened up my day and added a much needed smile and giggles. π½π To all those that boop thank you for adding such fun and joy to my games keep being so positive its wonderful to see!! π
I'll most likely add on to the post so keep an eye out. I did say it was 1/?. I'm glad you liked it <3
Tried to boop a Pig's snoot at the end of a round once. Gestured it to come over while approaching. It insisted on staying back and motioned me to leave already. Guess not all Pigs are used to humans.
They're still not tamed animals and perhaps they never will be. It takes some patience, practice, and plenty of luck. Maybe one day you will be able to.
Yes