The new buff for STBFL be looking hella good
I guess I need a new gaming chair
(Yes, he's been reported).
This was my 5000th post and I am proud.
[edit that nobody will see] I'm honestly surprised that I didn't get someone in here saying that this is what I deserved for playing in a swf lol.

Comments
Myers finally tossed his pride aside and got a gun
I have been outgamered on the highest level π
Just donβt get hit baby survivor.
He just had a better gaming chair
His happened to be made of pure gold
Smh my head this is all because he had fire up
Mine is made of diamonds from Minecraft so he must have some emerald bling
He performed the ultimate mind game, canβt believe you fell for such a noob strat
Ik ik so bad this is why I'm a killer main I'm so bad as survivor ππππ
Ikr and they be saying to nerf Power Struggle
Killer's window tech looks a bit different to survivor's I gotta say
They do be kinda spicy tho π©
wow
just loop better :)
ππ©
Outplayed
Wait, what? Did he even swing? Was that a telepathic injury? Did he just stare intensely til you blew a whole bunch of blood vessels?
He realised that I think he isn't very hot and his pure anger is what killed me π
He channelled his inner rage and telepathically hit you with it
Ya see, the problem is that you ain't a stand user. I know this because I can see his stand muda muda muda'ing Claudette easily.
I would try to find him and avenge you, but all my stand does is allow me to see others stands.
Well, that's his own damn fault for wearing a formless boiler suit and a giant freaking mask. If he wanted people to think he's pretty, he should be showing more than hands and hair.
Exactly! It's not my fault Pyramid Head just gives me everything he can and more
seems like server-killer lag and not anything that the player is doing to purposefully cheat.
how coincidental that this happened whenever he was losing a chase, huh?
i cant convert a full match into a gif hence why it isn't posted here.
but if that's what dbd support seem to think then nothing will happen. if it actually was a lagswitch then he'll be banned; better safe than sorry, as they say.
Myer's has finally transcended us in power and doesn't even have to look at you to kill you. Truly a man to be feared!
true; it is always to be better safe than sorry in those kinds of situations.