What do you think is on the Legion's Mixtapes?
I wanted to ask this a long while ago but I was caught up in other more important matters, but does anyone ever wonder what kind of music is on the Legion's Mixtapes?
If I had to guess a certain band that I can guarantee is on their mixtapes, it would be the British Heavy Metal band "Iron Maiden", mostly due to their perk of the same name, since the perk could of been named anything like: "Claustrophobia". However I feel it wasn't just named "Iron Maiden" because it's a cool name, but rather a small reference towards the heavy metal band.
One song in particular I think that would play on their tapes, is one of Iron Maiden's famous songs by the name of "The Trooper" because the beat would sound like that energetic kind of beat that would compliment someone running, or someone being chased.
What songs and musicians do you believe is on the Legions Mixtape.
If you make a guess, remember it has to be songs by musicians before the 2000's era and after the 1980's era.
Comments
Probably early metalcore and hardcore punk from the DIY scene, a little thrash metal form the 80's and 90's (Metallica, Megadeath, etc.) and probably some early Nu Metal demo songs.
I assume Frank would probably have 90's Alt rock. Nirvana or early Foo Fighters, maybe some Grunge like Hole or the Smashing Pumpkins. Their more edgy stuff. I feel like it makes sense going by his attitude towards life and going by Julie's tome.
Joey's mixtape iirc says something about distortion so maybe some heavy psychadelic rock
Julie I'm not sure. Probably similar to Franks
Susie? Most likely pop music.
Forgot to add. I'm assuming they were grab from the early to mid 90s by their's and Jeffs story.
Blink182 or Trapt, that is what they look like they listen to.
Slipknot, Nirvana, Cypress hill, Rage Against The Machine
I just wanna know what's on the Fuming Mixtape.
Hawthorne Heights
Nirvana, My Chemical Romance, Ice Nine Kills, Hawthorne Heights, Black Veil Brides... basically my emo playlist because I'm in my 20's and still won't get out of it.
Not sure about Legion...probably heavy rock starting with Joey and going to to Fuming. I can however you give you the Huntress' mixtape.
Slipknot, Nirvana, and Rage Against the Machine.
Hell Yeah! :D
I don't care what anyone says I hc that Frank is a closeted BLACKPINK stan and you can't take this from me
Yanni
Snow Patrol, the used, lifehouse and Taking back sunday